ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nylon jumpsuits, Salvation army sweaters, and painted bulletproof vests. Man, how did Nike pass on this collection..

Im not trying to be a hater or anything I'm just disappointed because Kanye made a big deal with his interviews and concert rants about this adidas **** and kept people waiting for a year and a half maybe I expected just a little bit more basing what I saw from his Loui sneaks and his nikes and non of the clothes from his apc collection looked so bummy everything from this adidas line jus looks very depressing nothing pops

Never believe everything a celeb says in an interview. They'll say and do anything for self promotional purposes

I checked in exclusively for pics of that girls yambs and i'm leaving a satisfied customer.

Thank you and good day.

what

people actually like this garbage?
Well look at it this way. Kanye only ever wears higher fashion, expensive stuff. He noticed that people (mostly just the kanye stans) usually like his outfits, but couldn't afford what he was wearing. So his goal was to make high fashion-esque things that are easier to get.
I'm not defending the whole clothing line. Those life jacket vest things are weird and I don't think anyone could pull off those duck boots. But there are individual pieces in there are that I would wear a ton. Like this black hoodie under the jacket
View media item 1399809Idk what everyone expected. He sure wasn't gonna just make some plain tees after yelling about being suffocated creativity-wise for a year.

I love these pants. Would look really good combined with the Yeezys and some prober upper clothes

_AG18869.jpg

Those duffle bags are super clean

_AG18981.jpg

First couple colorways of the Boost will sell well. The rest of this collection will pretty much be collecting dust at a retailer near you.

collection is cool but Kanye did a kanye but with clothing. most of the pieces he has in his collections are samples/rips of other lines that he admires.

nothing groundbreaking or futuristic for people already into fashion but to the average person who doesn't keep up with fashion week then yea.

Last edited:
Reactions: God
If I can't get my hands on the 750's, then I'm going to wait a bit and put a bit more towards some MMM's.

I struck out on the NY release yesterday. How does the WW release on the 28th work? Does NY get another shot? I would like to avoid the eventual re-sale route lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom