ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Appreciate the info!

I read that the MR sizing is different than TD. Can anyone else confirm if I should go TTS or a half size down with the MR? Don't want to pull the trigger without knowing for sure.

Don't own the TD's but the MR's and PB's fit the same to me (TTS).

Last edited:

Appreciate the info!

I read that the MR sizing is different than TD. Can anyone else confirm if I should go TTS or a half size down with the MR? Don't want to pull the trigger without knowing for sure.
I own both TD and MR's they fit the same

I was about to post that as well. What makes you wonder that it will be easier there tho? There are probably plenty of people already working on bots and cracking the code, ADC etc. :/
It won't be easy anywhere but as crazy as it sounds bots give me a chance to pay atc like I got tds and pbs where as I stood no chance at MRs cause off backdoor and euro boutique sites

Last edited:
3QEiZt

Clicked on the "winners" account. barely has any followers, and has no pictures of a real person.. not to add that the account has been repeatedly on GOAT's **** since the beginning. It's not even a covert scam.. it's blatant tom foolery
mean.gif

Clicked on the "winners" account. barely has any followers, and has no pictures of a real person.. not to add that the account has been repeatedly on GOAT's **** since the beginning. It's not even a covert scam.. it's blatant tom foolery :smh:  

THIS. LOL

GOAT was such a scam

they got a brand new account with the egg avi as a winner of the oreos... nine followers.. one star rating incoming GOAT.. they aint have jack **** to raffle 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom