ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they would have come out with numbers and sizes of each shoe  then  that would have been better   then   making people wonder and think it's a scam.  

laugh.gif
at some responses. the TD is the GOAT for me easily adidas wise

i was genuinely wondering if you had to pick the MR or Beluga which would you take? & why?
grin.gif

goat is a scam damn I'm pissed because I didnt pick anything up on black friday since I was waiting for some mr's. 

goat is a scam damn I'm pissed because I didnt pick anything up on black friday since I was waiting for some mr's. 
So  goat is a scam because you put all your eggs in one basket    on getting MR today?  Most people knew  no one was getting anything  from   the app  for retail.   It's called Marketing.

So  goat is a scam because you put all your eggs in one basket    on getting MR today?  Most people knew  no one was getting anything  from   the app  for retail.   It's called Marketing.
you don't think that goat was a scam though? There was only one person who confirmed that they won and even that was sketchy. I'm not upset that I didn't win their "raffle", I'm upset because I don't think they even had one in the first place and just used it for publicity. 

you don't think that goat was a scam though? There was only one person who confirmed that they won and even that was sketchy. I'm not upset that I didn't win their "raffle", I'm upset because I don't think they even had one in the first place and just used it for publicity. 
A scam  would be   telling  you  that you won  give you the link to purchase   let you purchase  and  right at shipping take it all away because they said  they  oversold. Wait....  Retailers do  this all the time.... Look man  Do I think  it's messed up Goat  is  getting people in the door by  marketing the way they do, yes. That's part of the shoe game though. They are young and trying to make money any way they can.  All of the people that  say scam  and  deleting app   because they are mad they didn't win. Goat doesn't care.  If   20 people out of 100  are looking at the app for a particular shoe then  Goat's winning.  

A scam  would be   telling  you  that you won  give you the link to purchase   let you purchase  and  right at shipping take it all away because they said  they  oversold. Wait....  Retailers do  this all the time.... Look man  Do I think  it's messed up Goat  is  getting people in the door by  marketing the way they do, yes. That's part of the shoe game though. They are young and trying to make money any way they can.  All of the people that  say scam  and  deleting app   because they are mad they didn't win. Goat doesn't care.  If   20 people out of 100  are looking at the app for a particular shoe then  Goat's winning.  
Yeah true well said. I still kept the app though because it seems like a decent place to buy kicks(even though prices seem a little on the higher side)  but this raffle definitely made me more hesitant to buy shoes off their app.

I think the term that people are looking for is, scam "miss leading".

Yeah true well said. I still kept the app though because it seems like a decent place to buy kicks(even though prices seem a little on the higher side)  but this raffle definitely made me more hesitant to buy shoes off their app.
But your  looking  at  the app  and  Im willing to bet  if your grail were to hit at the price  or close to  price  you'd  spend that cash in a heart beat.  I feel  what your saying but  I'm  chalking it up and moving on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom