ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody know if I could manage to find someone willing to trade a 10 TD for a 10.5 MR? I have two pair of MR's and value TD's ways more.. Would much rather have two pair of TD's.

I think the term that people are looking for is, scam "miss leading".
But they really didn't do that either.  They never said how many  shoes were dropping  and what sizes.  Some assumed that   they would have a bunch of sizes   and they didn't.   They are  a Consignment  shop  at the end of they day they are in it to make money.   People  sell their shoes through them so the consumer can get max profit.  so  you can't  tell me they had a lot of  stock  such as yeezy's  or  Supreme  J's . 

Anybody know if I could manage to find someone willing to trade a 10 TD for a 10.5 MR? I have two pair of MR's and value TD's ways more.. Would much rather have two pair of TD's.
Not without you adding money on top.

Harder than winning a free raffle, lol.

Last edited:
But they really didn't do that either.  They never said how many  shoes were dropping  and what sizes.  Some assumed that   they would have a bunch of sizes   and they didn't.   They are  a Consignment  shop  at the end of they day they are in it to make money.   People  sell their shoes through them so the consumer can get max profit.  so  you can't  tell me they had a lot of  stock  such as yeezy's  or  Supreme  J's . 
I can say that this is accurate for some of their black friday shoes but I know for a FACTO that some of them they never even had, I'm on desktop right but I have/had a screenshots of some of the kicks they were definitely bluffing with on my phone, like the Supreme Camo 5's. I had the links hours before they went live, they were already Sold Out but they displayed sizes on their mobile application. If you know what you're doing you could've easily accessed the app from desktop and identified that they only had the blackfriday special shoes that were less desirable in stock. They used twitter to misguide people, tweeting that they were behind schedule and they were going to rush through the last few releases :lol: people were eating it up. Well played but nevertheless, misleading.

Last edited:
I can say that this is accurate for some of their black friday shoes but I know for a FACTO that some of them they never even had, I'm on desktop right but I have/had a screenshots of some of the kicks they were definitely bluffing with on my phone, like the Supreme Camo 5's. I had the links hours before they went live, they were already Sold Out but they displayed sizes on their mobile application. If you know what you're doing you could've easily accessed the app from desktop and identified that they only had the blackfriday special shoes that were less desirable in stock. They used twitter to misguide people, tweeting that they were behind schedule and they were going to rush through the last few releases
laugh.gif
people were eating it up. Well played but nevertheless, misleading.
You should expose them bro, F them.

Not my type of crusade for something so small. Only reason I was hip to the app in the first place because someone wanted to hire me to snag all of the moonrocks. After sniffing it out I pretty much told the guy I cant take his $ even though it was guaranteed weather he purchased or not. They capitalized on people being gullible and the leftover salt from the YeezyBoost release and it worked for them.

sell your spare pair   make money off them now, prices are dropping 
if it's not hurting your pockets to hold on to them for a while, hold on to it. Prices will climb back up. Any panic to sell them now while it's dropping will surely regret it in the future when they see how much they could have gotten. Unless of course you're satisfied with wanting the money now and not looking back. 

Last edited:
Hey guys looking to buy some PB's from a fellow NTr. He asked me what angles I need him to take pictures of the shoes from. Can you guys let me know what pics I need from him to perform a LC? Thanks in advance.

I know I need pics of the boost windows, the tags on the inside, the box, and the medial side of the shoes (the suede patches) Am I forgetting anything?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom