ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still prefer the dark chocolate with gum sole ! if the triple blacks are more limited than the grey 750s expect yeezy 2 solars ressel price on them...the hype is about to be insane

What does adi have to gain if Nike sells a half million pairs in 8 hours as opposed to 4 hours? LOL Nike slashing prices 1pm if not sold out

The appearance of slowing down the nike machine. People who understand business knows that jb/nike is pulling in the huge bucks to the bottom line but adidas right now is trying to win the hype culture through lifestyle products like the yeezy line/rita ora/pusha t/pharell adi-color etc and transition them to other performance products within their brand like boost technology and etc.

So to people who understand the numbers we know that j.b wins the duel but for competitors to compete (if ever) you have to be considered competition, by dropping that date and taking some of the social media platform shine away they would be succeeding. In a very small way but that's how it has to be done sometimes in order to amount bigger victories. Let's also not pretend that a shoe that takes longer to sell out doesn't directly impact the shoe's hype.

Peeps still thinking Adidas using strategies against Nike when planning Yeezy releases lol. 

They should be worried more about catching up to Sketchers first. 

Only a small percentage of shoe buyers are willing to pay over $200 for Kanye inspired shoes. Why spend that much when the average consumer would rather pay 1/3 the price for Roshes?

Last edited:
sad that I'm not believing anything unless I see it from Ye or a Kardashian 
laugh.gif

What does adi have to gain if Nike sells a half million pairs in 8 hours as opposed to 4 hours? LOL Nike slashing prices 1pm if not sold out

The appearance of slowing down the nike machine. People who understand business knows that jb/nike is pulling in the huge bucks to the bottom line but adidas right now is trying to win the hype culture through lifestyle products like the yeezy line/rita ora/pusha t/pharell adi-color etc and transition them to other performance products within their brand like boost technology and etc.

So to people who understand the numbers we know that j.b wins the duel but for competitors to compete (if ever) you have to be considered competition, by dropping that date and taking some of the social media platform shine away they would be succeeding. In a very small way but that's how it has to be done sometimes in order to amount bigger victories. Let's also not pretend that a shoe that takes longer to sell out doesn't directly impact the shoe's hype.
I understand that a half milly x 220 is a lot more than 20k x 200. I fail to believe that with all the money Adi execs make their plan was to slow Nike down for 2 hours...

I am seeing white translucent soles on the dark chocolates, where are you guys seeing seeing a "GUM" sole?

Where have you guys seen prices dropping?  Still seem to be $700+ everywhere.

Well depends on size and where your looking, individual sellers are still asking to make max profit. But. Overall I have noticed people dropping their prices and even on. Consignment shops

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom