ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who wants to point in the right direction for trades. Wanna trade a pair for my girls size for xmas

I can say that this is accurate for some of their black friday shoes but I know for a FACTO that some of them they never even had, I'm on desktop right but I have/had a screenshots of some of the kicks they were definitely bluffing with on my phone, like the Supreme Camo 5's. I had the links hours before they went live, they were already Sold Out but they displayed sizes on their mobile application. If you know what you're doing you could've easily accessed the app from desktop and identified that they only had the blackfriday special shoes that were less desirable in stock. They used twitter to misguide people, tweeting that they were behind schedule and they were going to rush through the last few releases
laugh.gif
people were eating it up. Well played but nevertheless, misleading.
I didn't buy that behind schedule ish for an instant. Prior to release they said they would be releasing the shoes over the span of what I think was 4+ hours, but they were done with all of them within less than half of that. As soon as Black Friday was over, I knew they didn't have much at all, but they let the people on twitter think they did lol 

Just wanted to ask a rather general question regarding the next release. How would one go about sharing info? I've been lurking for a while and what I've seen is that people did not appreciate it too much when people would simply share their intel on a release, early links etc. Even with some people trying to help out others, support them. Which makes sense as it'll probably only supports non NT, to which I guess I counted as of recently. Just post that you have some info and then tell people to PM them or something? Not looking for e-cred, just want to contribute here in the right way. 

Just wanted to ask a rather general question regarding the next release. How would one go about sharing info? I've been lurking for a while and what I've seen is that people did not appreciate it too much when people would simply share their intel on a release, early links etc. Even with some people trying to help out others, support them. Which makes sense as it'll probably only supports non NT, to which I guess I counted as of recently. Just post that you have some info and then tell people to PM them or something? Not looking for e-cred, just want to contribute here in the right way. 
Well, 

During release times posting links is frowned upon cuz there's more Lurkers then Nt'r in the thread.  

(Niketalk should make the forums viewable only by login members)

PM is the best way but this creates little Cliques which sometimes branch off into lame FB groups.

or 

Eat In Silence, Post After your Full 
nthat.gif

Don't worry man you wont get any info because of lurkers, the people who have the info are in their cliques and talk to each other in chat rooms. If you figure out how to infiltrate one of these hax0rz groups let me know. Me and a couple other guys have been talking through txt message and PMs trying to figure out how to be best prepared for this next release, so far we're doing pretty well with most sites, but we could use someone with coding knowledge to join the crew. Good luck!

Don't worry man you wont get any info because of lurkers, the people who have the info are in their cliques and talk to each other in chat rooms. If you figure out how to infiltrate one of these hax0rz groups let me know. Me and a couple other guys have been talking through txt message and PMs trying to figure out how to be best prepared for this next release, so far we're doing pretty well with most sites, but we could use someone with coding knowledge to join the crew. Good luck!
Can I join the crew. I know some stuff about computers

Well I just completed a trade with @joap88 and everything went smooth. No funny business and I am happy to say both parties are pleased with the end result. I took a leap of faith and it paid off, just wanted to let everyone know there are some good people in the world!!

Trade consisted of MR's for PB's with cash.

Last edited:
I'm trying to squad up for the next release too, I'm a team player

Not smart... Just fly solo. It never works out how you planned. I know from experience that you can't please everyone on your team. Greed is and will always be the downfall. No one likes to reciprocate the love they get. I've tried to share my knowledge plenty of times but it always backfires.. Point being, just do your homework and you will be fine.

Guys I know this isn't thread to ask but I'm not sure where to ask Debating selling my ds TD's but I Know me being new I would get asked to ship first which I won't do but I've seen people talk about using a mod as a middle man.Is there a certain mod I need to ask or how does this work??
bro... why would you even shipped them if you havent been payed tho. use paypal.com... get payed then ship the shoes. transfer the moneyto your bank assoon as you get it too to ensure no problems.

Trade consisted of MR's for PB's with cash.
should have been an equal trade IMO. prices are settling to about the same.

laugh.gif
 remember when someone here acted like they knew info and coding stuff and will only share it if those who actually knew the info PM'ed him first with their info before he shared his bs. 

Guys I know this isn't thread to ask but I'm not sure where to ask Debating selling my ds TD's but I Know me being new I would get asked to ship first which I won't do but I've seen people talk about using a mod as a middle man.Is there a certain mod I need to ask or how does this work??

:rofl:

Have you ever purchased anything? When you bought your TD's, lets say from Adidas.. did Adidas ship before charging you? Bruh use your dam head before you get burnt. Receive payment, then ship the shoes. It's how it always works.

How much and what size?

Can anyone that purchased the MR's at Barneys NY at Madison Ave, please PM me? I need some assistance with a legit check.

bro... why would you even shipped them if you havent been payed tho. use paypal.com... get payed then ship the shoes. transfer the moneyto your bank assoon as you get it too to ensure no problems.

:rofl:

Have you ever purchased anything? When you bought your TD's, lets say from Adidas.. did Adidas ship before charging you? Bruh use your dam head before you get burnt. Receive payment, then ship the shoes. It's how it always works.
Guys I wouldn't ship before payment EVER if selling lol sorry I didn't say it right I meant if there was trading of shoes but I'm good no trading of shoes involved! I'm on fence of even selling em

laugh.gif
MR prices dropping    

hopefully everyone who wants can cop for a decent price/trade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom