ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had now the triple black 750s and the "sand" 350s in hand.

The 750 is completely core black (except boost material) and I've noticed that they used a modified zipper for this one. The 750s will drop on 19th Dec.

The sand 350 is looking exactly like the moonrock one (except the color :smile: ). The pattern is similar to the MR's very "weak" (not as visible as the TD's).

They're looking good in person, love them more than the MR's but the TD's are still my favourite one. They will drop end of december and will be dropped in europe same way as the TD's and PB's.

I have pics of both but maybe upload them later.

Cheers!

Last edited:

The 750 is completely core black (except boost material) and I've noticed that they used a modified zipper for this one. The 750s will drop on 19th Dec.

The sand 350 is looking exactly like the moonrock one (except the color :smile: ). The pattern is similar to the MR's very "weak" (not as visible as the TD's).

They're looking good in person, love them more than the MR's but the TD's are still my favourite one. They will drop end of december and will be dropped in europe same way as the TD's and PB's.

Cheers!
The only person I've seen online that actually has the plug to anything and has been correct 100% with everything so far. Thank you for the insight. Greatly appreciated.  

Going back to the topic of the "cracking" on the 350s, my Qasa highs also look like that on the bottoms after 3 or 4 wears. My 750s however have not....although I have only worn them a couple of times.

All my qasa highs are cracked, looked cracked, or have started to crack on the bottoms. Nothing is cracked all the way through so its fine. I have worn them all good amount but no more than some of my other shoes in high rotation. I was actually surprised by how fast they wear. The 350s dont seem to wear anything like this. Im glad. I wish they use new materials on qasas, like these 350s.

Last edited:
if you really got pics drop those joints
nerd.gif

Cheers!

Let's see those pics.

Cheers!
IN canada in Montreal  it was raffle at the originals store   and  .ca was by far the most enjoyable experience i've had coppin kicks.  my buddy in the same room coppd and my buddy in toronto online coppd too the PBS...

those 750s though in montreal  was raffle only  and only at OFF THE HOOK so honestly don't know how its anything other than luck for the 750s.
hopefully they will sell them on .ca and change it up lol but i doubt it. gettin tan everything for newyears seems to be what yeezy wants from the ppl lol  as they are releasin on the 29th apparently so should be at the house by the 31st    get a bunch of nude color clothing and you are set lmao   this should be an awesome month for winners and looooosers lol

Probably implying they are fugazi

I see, I did get them l/c'ed...checked diff lc threads around...these seem to check out. Won't post pics unless ya'll want me too. I will say that the fakes are 99% identical to the real ones...this ish is becoming a headache

Well looks like Nike didn't want the Yeezys jumping over the Jumpman again
AhWFhwx.jpg
to be fair - the news that these come out sooner was out a few weeks ago in Europe already, so I doubt this has to do with anything Adidas annouced.

Going back to the topic of the "cracking" on the 350s, my Qasa highs also look like that on the bottoms after 3 or 4 wears. My 750s however have not....although I have only worn them a couple of times.
yeah 750s are a completly white rubber sole so they are not painted while the 350 soles are painted so they crack. 750s can be worn every day and all that will happen is heel drag but no cracking. i do find the rubber they used to get dirtier easier but can also be cleaned easier on the 750s. as for the triple blacks it looks like they painted the sole so im guessing we canexpec some cracking unless they did a good job with the paint like the pb 350 which did not crack as easy.

no..  im not sure if I like them

There's a bunch of kicks out there that I'm not sure if I'll like. I bought some ultra boost unsure if I'd like them. I love them, my favorite shoe to wear. Just because I'm not feeling them now doesn't mean I won't like it once I get it. I'm the type of person that has to have my kicks in hand to know for sure.

Nike Air changes it from a 6 to a 6+. My guess is wc4 will sit too. Not because people dont want them, but Nike will overproduce. Theyre milking Nike Air as much as they can

When I said 6+, I meant that theyre a 6, except better. For example, the wc4 will be a 4+ because the Nike Air is an added bonus compared to the everyday retro. Just made it up as a figure of speech

and :rofl:  to what some people think "retro+" means. You gotta be buying jay's in the early 2000's to know what it really mean. 

laugh.gif
 Pretty sure he's just using it the way Apple used plus to signify a slightly better version with a price hike... none of the shoeboxes said Jordan 4+ on em, it was Retro+

If you haven't already gotten your MR's, you may wanna do it real soon or take the "L". These are about to hit the streets and are going to be pretty flawless down to the PO#'s matching. They're also going to be using various PO#'s so you can't single out a specific PO# to fakes when they'll be changing it up a lot. Smh
View media item 1818046

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom