ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you haven't already gotten your MR's, you may wanna do it real soon or take the "L". These are about to hit the streets and are going to be pretty flawless down to the PO#'s matching. They're also going to be using various PO#'s so you can't single out a specific PO# to fakes when they'll be changing it up a lot. Smh
It is kind of strange that Adidas doesn't seem to have people going in on these eBay auctions at all. Even fake BAPE back then was chased off eBay instantly. I see so many fakes being up for days and sold at insane numbers. Sad to witness tbh.

If I ever end up with fake kicks, they're getting donated to someone who doesn't care about fake/real...it will also mark my exit from shoe buying (secondhand anyway)

It is kind of strange that Adidas doesn't seem to have people going in on these eBay auctions at all. Even fake BAPE back then was chased off eBay instantly. I see so many fakes being up for days and sold at insane numbers. Sad to witness tbh.
Can we report the fakes to ebay?

So if Nike didn't change the release date because of the 750 release then why did they make the 11 release earlier?
You don't have the answer, I don't have the answer and sure enough no one on NT knows the answer.

Everything is speculation
Even if they don't feel the hurt at this very moment.. Everyone knows its coming.  They keep raising the price of these crappy retros that don't sell out, they will loose their edge. Preception has a lot to do with how well shoes sell.  Right about now adidas got a good thing going for them, and hopefully they continue to capitalize on the lacking of the sneaker market. 

Suede patch still looks off in the pic.

Also not sure if they have the vertical lines on the boosts in the two small areas of the soles, it might not show in both areas but one should definitely have them.

Last edited:

No idea unfortunately.

Btw. Has there been a TD restock on Jimmy Jazz today or is just the usual twitter bs? 
You can report fakes..I wasn't 100% sure but I do remember being in other forums of highly collectable watches where people would report fakes to have removed from ebay on a regular basis.  They even had a separate thread on the forum "Warning/Beware" with names, links, etc to avoid /report etc....a blacklist basically.

Anyway here is the info....

http://www.ebay.com/gds/How-To-Deal-With-Sellers-Of-Fake-Items-Effectively-/10000000008772445/g.html

laugh.gif
 Pretty sure he's just using it the way Apple used plus to signify a slightly better version with a price hike... none of the shoeboxes said Jordan 4+ on em, it was Retro+
^^^
If you haven't already gotten your MR's, you may wanna do it real soon or take the "L". These are about to hit the streets and are going to be pretty flawless down to the PO#'s matching. They're also going to be using various PO#'s so you can't single out a specific PO# to fakes when they'll be changing it up a lot. Smh
the pattern looks exactly the same on both shoes, not mirrored. there's always going to be a tell-tale sign. 

Can we report the fakes to ebay?
Yes. 

For 6 years now, Nike has never altered a RD, let alone pushed up...you in denial if you think nike ain't getting out of Kanyes way that day. The XI will sell out, but the Yeezy lines/cop attempts will still overshadow it if they shared the RD.
Another potential reason is they want to take your money first, hoping you buy with the fear not getting the yeezys.  Little did they know, glitter on jordan is not the style.  Maybe in the year 2020 with these flamboyant kids coming around.

Nike can care less about the one trick pony that is the yeezy that adidas can cause mass hype for

Also half of y'all striking out these black 750's and some will just go cop the 11's anyways.

Heck I might even strike out :lol: but I planned on getting 11's anyways.

Most of the general public is going to strike out unless many pairs are made. Most see this as a lottery anyways and when they fail they will go cop their 11's maybe or something else. Or if they get a pair flip it and go buy a bunch of GR's anyways.

stop with the Nike scared of adidas talk. Adidas need to be making more of these dang yeezys but if ye boy is right each release will have more and more yeezys

It's holiday season maybe adidas will hit em with the mass yeezy drop we been waiting for (some of us others will be sick at the fact that everyone can have yeezys and will be like nah I'm passing to much black lmao). I mean it's black simple why not make a million of them

Wishful thinking :rofl:

Last edited:
Another potential reason is they want to take your money first, hoping you buy with the fear not getting the yeezys.  Little did they know, glitter on jordan is not the style.  Maybe in the year 2020 with these flamboyant kids coming around.
:rofl:

You can report fakes..I wasn't 100% sure but I do remember being in other forums of highly collectable watches where people would report fakes to have removed from ebay on a regular basis.  They even had a separate thread on the forum "Warning/Beware" with names, links, etc to avoid /report etc....a blacklist basically.

Anyway here is the info....

http://www.ebay.com/gds/How-To-Deal-With-Sellers-Of-Fake-Items-Effectively-/10000000008772445/g.html
Thanks for sending that over! That would actually be a good idea for users to take it in their own hands. It's really just ******* up the market altogether for everyone involved. 

I swear nike got nters on payroll the way people defend them....it should not come as a shock that some folks are not hyped about 11s....maybe some folks are done buying the same silhouette over and over....personally i think i have outgrown js

^ Damn. Still have yet to wear my MR's. Sorry for the n00b question but is that what typically happens to all 350s? How have your pairs held up? Thanks for any response in advance.

Its only my right shoe which is weird, left has no cracks at all. Ive worn my tds more but no signs of cracking on those.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom