ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Damn. Still have yet to wear my MR's. Sorry for the n00b question but is that what typically happens to all 350s? How have your pairs held up? Thanks for any response in advance.
My PB still going strong still look ds....I wear them alot the most comfortable pair of shoes I ever owned....

It is kind of strange that Adidas doesn't seem to have people going in on these eBay auctions at all. Even fake BAPE back then was chased off eBay instantly. I see so many fakes being up for days and sold at insane numbers. Sad to witness tbh.

Can we report the fakes to ebay?
The harsh reality is eBay doesn't care, they make 10% off every Sale, as long as they get their cut business keeps going. For Consumer relations they front like they don't support this stuff but they do very little to prevent it.

Its only my right shoe which is weird, left has no cracks at all. Ive worn my tds more but no signs of cracking on those.
damn really? I used to wear my TDs a bunch and now alot of the paint is starting to crack
mean.gif
bought some angelus paint though so hopefully thatll do the trick

The harsh reality is eBay doesn't care, they make 10% off every Sale, as long as they get their cut business keeps going. For Consumer relations they front like they don't support this stuff but they do very little to prevent it.

They might not do much to prevent it, but once its reported it will get removed and seller is flagged.

They might just try to make a new account and relist but we can fight back!

damn really? I used to wear my TDs a bunch and now alot of the paint is starting to crack
mean.gif
bought some angelus paint though so hopefully thatll do the trick
Pics!

Your TD's are CRacking???

they haven't even been out that long.. damn
frown.gif

Yea i was thinking about getting paint for my MRs now but dont know where to find the exact color, im guessing it happened to my right shoe since its my driving foot

Yea i was thinking about getting paint for my MRs now but dont know where to find the exact color, im guessing it happened to my right shoe since its my driving foot
That's messed up. No offense, but you're sure yours aren't UA, right? I ask because my MR's have held up fine with no signs of cracking.

Last edited:
Yea got them from barneys online, but its whatever, its only the right shoe. Going to see if i can find the right color for when it gets really bad

Pics!

Your TD's are CRacking???

they haven't even been out that long.. damn
frown.gif
this is around the corner toebox area of my right shoe. i also have chipping on the heel of the same shoe.  just wanted to warn u guys in case you wanted to pay resell price.  not the best shoe construction wise.

my PBs are fine though, havent had to clean them once

this is around the corner toebox area of my right shoe. i also have chipping on the heel of the same shoe.  just wanted to warn u guys in case you wanted to pay resell price.  not the best shoe construction wise.

I have the same issues...

Can't wait til them presedentials!that Oxford tan is [emoji]128069[/emoji][emoji]128069[/emoji][emoji]128069[/emoji]

people have been saying this since the intial TD release

Can I get a price check please homies:

Size 10 Turtle Doves
Worn but no flaws except a little dirt on bottoms
No box

Can I get a price check please homies:

Size 10 Turtle Doves
Worn but no flaws except a little dirt on bottoms
No box
I'd be skeptical of any Yeezy that comes without a box, but if it's legit, I'd say about $600-$700 (although I wouldn't pay that).

but for $200 i dont think shoes should have paint chipping after 2 wears :frown:

I agree, unless you are beating this shoe up it shouldn't be doing this. The pics I've seen look like some of y'all been skateboarding and ish in your pairs. If this is from casual wear it is very concerning. I'm not sure if I wanna wear/keep my pair if they are gonna crap out that quickly. I haven't seen paint chipping this bad since the 2006 fire red Retro IIIs. Those were horrible.

Yea i take very good care of my shoes and to have it start cracking after 8 wears of casual walking really sucks, but cant do anything about it now.

i've definitely worn mine a lot.. to the point where " adidas yeezy" or whatever imprinted on the insole is mostly worn off..

Qasas cost $400 and still chip

I have the triple black pair, and even though they do look a bit more worn than they should on the bottom (the tubular material almost seems to flatten out) aren't anywhere NEAR what these 350s look like after initial wears. No literal cracking as seen in these pics. Unless of course there are paint chipping on other colorways I'm not aware of, as the all blacks are the only Qasas I own.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom