ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, unless you are beating this shoe up it shouldn't be doing this. The pics I've seen look like some of y'all been skateboarding and ish in your pairs. If this is from casual wear it is very concerning. I'm not sure if I wanna wear/keep my pair if they are gonna crap out that quickly. I haven't seen paint chipping this bad since the 2006 fire red Retro IIIs. Those were horrible.
I wear my TDs casually and I can tell you from casual wear that the sole is crap and not durable at all. I started wearing my PBs more cause at least you can't tell if they're getting f'd up. But for whatever reason the PBs do hold up better then the TDs.

I wear my TDs casually and I can tell you from casual wear that the sole is crap and not durable at all. I started wearing my PBs more cause at least you can't tell if they're getting f'd up. But for whatever reason the PBs do hold up better then the TDs.

Welp it sounds like I'm gonna be strongly considering moving my moon rocks. :smh:

You guys think that angelus paint would work well with the 350s? Does anyone know the type of paint used with the 350s as well? I don't see how we couldn't find out since paint isn't really a confidential shoe feature.

I'd be skeptical of any Yeezy that comes without a box, but if it's legit, I'd say about $600-$700 (although I wouldn't pay that).

They're coming from a buddy so they're legit. Was really gonna cop and try to trade for pirates since I have a pair of TD already but now that I think about it I can probably find pirates for that price if I look hard enough

View media item 1818152

Besides this image, almost all the other examples look more like major "heel" drag...as if a person who NEVER picks their feet up when they walk & only walks on rough concrete floors.

Last edited:
You guys think that angelus paint would work well with the 350s? Does anyone know the type of paint used with the 350s as well? I don't see how we couldn't find out since paint isn't really a confidential shoe feature.
bought the flat white paint with matte finisher last weekend, ill post pics of the shoe when i finish

bought the flat white paint with matte finisher last weekend, ill post pics of the shoe when i finish
I asked an angelus rep what would be best to use, and they said vanilla and a little white mixed in, but they began to say that it wouldn't adhere.. But what paint would?

in other news.. kanye and kim named their baby boy.............
Saint West

They're coming from a buddy so they're legit. Was really gonna cop and try to trade for pirates since I have a pair of TD already but now that I think about it I can probably find pirates for that price if I look hard enough
I wouldn't pay more than $475 since the "Yeezy" box is what makes that shoe honestly.. I'd never throw away that box.. And also, is your other TD pair DS? I would only cop if they were. I'm trying to cop another pair of TD's so I can keep a pair on ice and rock the other ones.

Qasas cost $400 and still chip
Which part chips? None of my Qasas have this problem and I have every pair except the Olives. The tubular and the curved EVA outsole doesn't suffer the same flaws as the ribbed rubber around the Boost sole so I can't see how the paint chips, it only gets dirty from scuff marks.

My PBs are already showing signs of paint deterioriation since I've been using em so often.

Last edited:
The rubber on my qasas actually cracked. How often do you wear them because it will definitely happen.
Not every day, most use is probably twice a week on the same C/W.

Do you happen to have a picture of it cracking? My most used pair just looks worn in, no cracking or chipping whatsoever.

in other news.. kanye and kim named their baby boy.............
Saint West
They couldn't go with South, so Saint was the next best choice
tongue.gif

I wouldn't pay more than $475 since the "Yeezy" box is what makes that shoe honestly.. I'd never throw away that box.. And also, is your other TD pair DS? I would only cop if they were. I'm trying to cop another pair of TD's so I can keep a pair on ice and rock the other ones.

Yes sir it's DS. I had blacks and sold them but now want the full set again. I guess it's cop those and trade for blacks or just buy blacks instead

$725 too much? Like I said hardly worn just dirty bottoms, no chipping

Yes sir it's DS. I had blacks and sold them but now want the full set again. I guess it's cop those and trade for blacks or just buy blacks instead

$725 too much? Like I said hardly worn just dirty bottoms, no chipping
No box.. That's a HUGE factor.. But yeah, if you really want the PB's just buy them instead. ANY trade that involves TD's for PB's is an imbalanced trade.

I agrees JB already pushing more pairs how long u think adidas can keep yeezys limited over and over with almost monthly releases till it has a negative feedback you can only take so many L's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom