ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
STL not getting any love at all for these. There is one boutique hear that I hope will end up getting these. If not, I may drive up to Chicago for these.

All of this marketing by Adidas has been played perfectly honestly. Giving every celebrity a pair, making a release timer, then having an unveil that leaves us all wondering. Putting them on display at all of their flagship stores. Everything has been great thus far.

Thread jumped like 10 pages and I thought I missed something important

Then I remembered its a yeezy thread 
ohwell.gif

All of this marketing by Adidas has been played perfectly honestly. Giving every celebrity a pair, making a release timer, then having an unveil that leaves us all wondering. Putting them on display at all of their flagship stores. Everything has been great thus far.
True. True. Nike is clearly an after thought this week. But, life is a marathon. 

Sorry I forgot to write on Instagram lol my bad I was working and typing here and sending in the raffle at the same time lol

Marketing has been superb.

Just wish they'd give out some more details on production quantities. The shadiness just harks back to Nike releases.

I honestly liked the fashion show.

I thought it was clever to make the models wear flesh tone tights so that the pieces from the collection could be highlighted.

Some models only had the backpack, duffle bag, or shoes on with the flesh tone tights to not take away from the collection.

Do I like all of the pieces ?

No, but it was innovative nonetheless.

I thought it was clever to make the models wear flesh tone tights so that the pieces from the collection could be highlighted.

Some models only had the backpack, duffle bag, or shoes on with the flesh tone tights to not take away from the collection.

Funny how that's one of the most criticized element of the show, and that's really a creative choice by V. Beecroft, not Kanye. But I mean people will try their hardest to hate, so. Same tho, share the same sentiments. 

That black trench one of the models was wearing is so fire

agreed all around
def highlighted the pieces
even tho the lil ugly chick had a whopper behind her ...

I agree entirely.

However, those who follow fashion shows would have wanted something different. 

But for regular people, who just want to see the products, this was great.

Some of the products on the other hand, not so great. But hey, I'm not a fan of Ye's style anyway, just like the shoes.

The next two weeks are really gonna test my patience. I know the people that try very hard should feast on the 28th.

With Adidas just giving pairs out like they are, I'm pretty sure the whole 9,000 number was for NYC. Production numbers were hopefully far greater.

A good 90% of the stuff I am seeing is saying first release 9,000 pairs with a widespread release coming the 28th.

All of you dishing out 1-2k on pairs gonna be real disappointed.

Last edited:
With Adidas just giving pairs out like they are, I'm pretty sure the whole 9,000 number was for NYC. Production numbers were hopefully far greater.
So far, they've only given out pairs to Kanye (obviously) and his friends, along with those who have been working for adidas and with the show.

They've haven't handed any out generally to the public.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom