ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

So far, they've only given out pairs to Kanye (obviously) and his friends, along with those who have been working for adidas and with the show.

They've haven't handed any out generally to the public.
The people who went to the NY casting got pairs. 

So far, they've only given out pairs to Kanye (obviously) and his friends, along with those who have been working for adidas and with the show.
They've haven't handed any out generally to the public.

Kanye got a lot of friends.
No way they give out 9,000 pairs for free in NYC LOL 

I didn't mean 9.000 pairs for free, I meant that's how many they are releasing through Adidas confirmed or just how many they made specifically for NYC.

If places like end getting them, some hope I guess for larger stock
End has been a Consortium account for ages. They'll get anything Adidas releases in Europe. So far, the only confirmed number for Europe has been Ubervarts 12 pairs... Maybe it's a matter of Euro/US allocation but there will be nothing close to large stock over here, I'm afraid.

I think this world wide release will be very limited. I mean in the UK the usual suspects are stocking and I'd pretty much gurantee they'll be 12 pairs each, in store releases.

Found the girl with the fatty. Got distracted at work and closed ig can't find her again all I know is she was from Kosovo

So word on the streets Adidas will send out a email soon to confirm a release with Adidas Original locations around the states... [emoji]128064[/emoji]

yall about to show as much love for her as the Flyknit/Roshe thread shows that asian girl.. whats her name? Adrienne something..

Anyways I missed the Packer raffle by 3 minutes.. Had delivery at my store.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom