ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

i called, they said no
laugh.gif
so what store is gonna tell u over the phone

CamRonx_2fdf75a0c3.jpg

Last edited:
Oh yea and what happened to Karmaloop.com getting these? Remember last year they came out and said they would have the Adidas Yeezy line...

Oh yea and what happened to Karmaloop.com getting these? Remember last year they came out and said they would have the Adidas Yeezy line...

watch it'll be his more toned and striped down clothing line.. like how Pacsun carried his Yeezus tour tees but without the tour dates. And those boost lows.

I'm saying you say he didn't care that his Nike shoes were limited, I'm telling you what the man has stated. Bro. Lol.

Whether it is true or BS only time will tell. I will live either way.

I'm saying he cared about Nike limiting him. He was mad that Nike only furthered the mystique of their brand at the expense of his influence.

He wanted more, again I'm sure he wanted everyone to have a "Yeezy" but that doesn't mean he wanted them not to be limited.

I understand he may have stated otherwise but read in between the lines while keeping in perspective who he is and what designers he takes inspiration from.

Again if anyone thought he was going to have Adidas flood the then market they're being naive.

Adidas also wants to have the same aura Nike enjoys, that same mystique. They're not going to achieve that by flooding the market.

Last edited:
here's a shoe city right near my crib. Im not even gonna waste my time going up there

Last edited:
I'm saying he cared about Nike limiting him. He was mad that Nike only furthered the mystique of their brand at the expense of his influence.

He wanted more, again I'm sure he wanted everyone to have a "Yeezy" but that doesn't mean he wanted them not to be limited.

I understand he may have stated otherwise but read in between the lines while keeping in perspective who he is and what designers he takes inspiration from.

Again if anyone thought he was going to have Adidas flood the then market they're being naive.

Adidas also wants to have the same aura Nike enjoys, that same mystique. They're not going to achieve that by flooding the market.
Making all of us feel pessimistic come February 28th lol

If some of you fools think Adidas doesn't have the same "mystique" as Nike, you guys are and will forever be in the Nike bubble. Smfh. Adidas has pumped out limited collab shell toes for years and been selling out in certain models for some time now. The Stan smith consortium sold out in a week or so, before Kanye was even spotted wearing them. These will be semi-gr, like Raf runners are sold. People are FANS of adidas outside the U.S.. I've seen tourist buy a boat load of Adidas runners during my retail days since they sell out over seas. Don't limit yourself to one brand people.

Again if anyone thought he was going to have Adidas flood the the market they're being naive.

There was an agreement. A direct quote "I'm allowed to design 1 pair of sneakers ever two years" he knew the deal....even though he wanted a line, we all knew he did, this is what Nike gave him. There was no other Yeezy then. He has specially said That he was sorry people that wanted the yeezy couldn't even stating that the Yeezy 3, at the time was assumed to be a Nike model, would be more available.

It isn't out of the question that you are right, I'm just saying all this "revolution" Adidas/Kanye claims is all BS if you are.

Last edited:
If some of you fools think Adidas doesn't have the same "mystique" as Nike, you guys are and will forever be in the Nike bubble. Smfh. Adidas has pumped out limited collab shell toes for years and been selling out in certain models for some time now. The Stan smith consortium sold out in a week or so, before Kanye was even spotted wearing them. These will be semi-gr, like Raf runners are sold. People are FANS of adidas outside the U.S.. I've seen tourist buy a boat load of Adidas runners during my retail days since they sell out over seas. Don't limit yourself to one brand people.

You're kidding yourself if you honestly believe Adidas has the same widespread appeal Nike does.

You're also kidding yourself if you believe those limited Adidas releases are remotely as coveted as Nikes (even a lot of GRs have more reverence than those limited Adidas releases).

The resale market tells no lies, I don't have to like Nike or Adidas to know which brand is more coveted.

brand loyalty for that reason is immaterial, objectively speaking Nike is top dog and that's the truth.

Kanye basically wants his stuff to be easier to get

not flood the market necessarily but not so limited that large groups of people that really want a pair can't get em

no online release? only flagship adidas in nyc? which flagship? wooster or broadway? i heard the worldwide release will be $250 or is that for the lows?

no online release? only flagship adidas in nyc? which flagship? wooster or broadway? i heard the worldwide release will be $250 or is that for the lows?

Whoa buster.

Down buster.

Relax buster.

Go sit buster, we will play fetch later buster..

Whoa buster.

Down buster.

Relax buster.

Go sit buster, we will play fetch later buster..
lmao, just wish this thread would be a little more informative instead of *******s arguing about whos better between nike and adidas.

All the guys in here saying that by releasing more pairs means people will eventually will get a pair, your wrong.

Whats not to say that every damn reseller goes for every damn release?

Yeah, resell value will drop on every release, but that doesn't stop people grabbing a whole bunch of them.

And come on, everyone said these wouldn't have the appeal of the Nikes, but look at the resale prices already and the rate they sold out.

Yeah they've only released in one city, but worldwide resale will follow suit, just maybe not with such high prices.

So where is this info then? Whos dropping and when?

Dont have us rollin all over DMV if yous got that info playa.
nerd.gif

Its cold as **** outchea! Aint nobody got time fo dat!
laugh.gif
its 12 degerees yall gon freeze wit me n afterwards we gon feast on 4 wings wit mumbo
we got 2 weeks anyway chill 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom