ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, I was trying to think of what they reminded me of, and thats it!

View media item 1400439

No prob, he borrowed from a lot of designers in his show. I was trying to figure out the majority, can't figure out the insipration for the boost but I know I've seen that style before.

A lot of Photoshops in this thread, if the boost is more than a one off, I'm pretty sure you're getting solid colors. Color schemes like the Solars wouldn't really work for these.

Last edited:
No prob, he borrowed from a lot of designers in his show. I was trying to figure out the majority, can't figure out the insipration for the boost but I know I've seen that style before.
air yeezys shape + chelsea boots sleekness/zipper + margiela futures sole = yeezy 750

air yeezys shape + chelsea boots sleekness/zipper + margiela futures sole = yeezy 750

What? The sole from the futures is a rip from the adidas samba which looks nothing like the 750 boost sole.

What? The sole from the futures is a rip from the adidas samba which looks nothing like the 750 boost sole.
750's sole is a slightly more "exaggerated" version of the futures/sambas.

dudes like this on nt keep reminding me how important it is to slap an "IMO" before anything you post or else 
roll.gif

Last edited:
i thought this thread would be trash but im glad it has provided some good laughs and solid info. lets keep it going strong

I'll admit i'm on the fence cause some of the fits i've seen worn with the shoes look dope but for $350 I think i'll need a better colorway for that price cause to me the outfit you wear will make or break you but on the flipside if some of these photoshop colorways ever make it to model i'll probably cop with no hesi

i thought this thread would be trash but im glad it has provided some good laughs and solid info. lets keep it going strong
best info is that girl's instagram....woooooooooewwwwwww lawd.

lol. But the shoes are dope. First I got hype for them, now seeing that yes it's a yeezus shoe, I've emotionally detached. The demand is likely to outpace supply (at least for 750's.) If I get them, fine. If not, fine too. Standard procedure.

With that said, how many of the Nike Yeezy's you think were produced? And do you think these will be more abundant?

^^^ that boost low looks much better. Too bad we got the inside out sock/sweater looking lows

Btw.. if anyone is interested. found this on IG

View media item 1400650

Most realistic price I've seen. I would swing that if it was might size.

i can realistically see the 750's going for 650-900 once the market flattens out.

i can realistically see the 750's going for 650-900 once the market flattens out.

same. Even though they might not fetch 4 digits, I think its at least going to be double the retail, and $800 is about that. Sure they might restock but not everyone is going to be so lucky to catch it. I'd pay no more than 900 though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom