ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
AFpb5A
I imagine he just realized that he does love that girl, and must rush back to let her know he's sorry for his mistakes and will propose 
roll.gif

I tried and struck out on every single Yeezy release. I dont think its meant to be for these 750s either lmao

Same  here   only reason i was able to cop the MR  is i  found a good resell price
I've managed to cop both pairs we've gone for - Very luckily though!

The PB's were a simple release in UK, because Adidas released and didn't crash. The MR's I was super lucky with a re-stock! 

Once we have confirmation is Adidas release on their site, or Y-3 then we'll be able to see whether it's an easier cop or not! We're hoping for Adidas!

We're thinking that Adidas will announce the release tomorrow (Monday).

They tweeted that the MR's were releasing 5 days before they did - So stay tuned!

Really hope these 750s are possible to cop. Its gonna be like battling eskimos bare handed with no coat on lol

I know this probably gets mentioned here a lot..but that Beluga white 350 custom..it's gotta be released officially one day..right? Or are they the best Yeezy never to be made?

Yes if they release on adc but if they release on Y-3 then it's over. Memphis will probably take them all. Lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom