ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Depends on the 350, but I'd say at least £800!

MR's are worth around £400, Grey 750's are worth around £1200+
Quite interesting to see how quickly the MRs lost in value. Not even a month after the release and the resell worth dropped by half. I wonder if the same will happen to the Tans, as they are essentially the same shoe.

Quite interesting to see how quickly the MRs lost in value. Not even a month after the release and the resell worth dropped by half. I wonder if the same will happen to the Tans, as they are essentially the same shoe.
I think the tans are the least attractive of the bunch, so depending on the volume of shoes they create & sell, I think the Tans will be the cheapest of the bunch!

750's are a hard shoe to pull off. I've only seen them work with super skinny jeans tucked in.

Fit game has to be on point with these that's for sure.

750's are a hard shoe to pull off. I've only seen them work with super skinny jeans tucked in.

Never tried a pair on, so will be interesting if I get the Triple Blacks though!

Can see where you're coming from though, the shoe is very nice, but an odd one.

Yep people don't know how to style those at least not avg NTr this a sneaker forum not a fashion one [emoji]128517[/emoji]

Super skinny might've been extreme though

Last edited:

assuming i get the 750s, would i be able to trade for some MRs?
Really?  I mean seriously how  could  you  not know the answer to this?  
mean.gif

these'll be the first time i try to get yeezys, slightly converting into adidas

these'll be the first time i try to get yeezys, slightly converting into adidas
okay  but still   anyone that knows anything  about  shoes  knows  how much  a 750  could  possibly be worth.    Anyway  to your question...  Yes  you could  trade for a MR   plus $

okay  but still   anyone that knows anything  about  shoes  knows  how much  a 750  could  possibly be worth.    Anyway  to your question...  Yes  you could  trade for a MR   plus $
thanks, forgot there was only one 750 colorway and all that. good luck copping on Saturday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom