ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yupp. I pretty much wear it with Zara denim. And then usually wear and oversized shirt.

All my other denim is raw, so once I got my first APC I was like eff it and started wearing some of my other Raws with it and the denim bled on to it.

View media item 1826508

Honestly doesn't matter what you wear on top, it's what kind of pants you're wearing. Definitely doesn't work with bigger leg opening IMO. And I usually do buy skinny or super skinny but I size up so its not skin tight and I have stacks.

Having stacks is so important. Without it it just looks weird.

What websites sell yeezys? And do they ever restock?

Also when they drop, what stores get em, and do the stores restock? Lol

^hahahaa yea ive done 0 research 

Word up thanks.

I wanna atleast try and get lucky buying at retail price though. Not tryna spend all that $. 

adidas.com ?

anyone get em at retail?

Last edited:

Word up thanks.

I wanna atleast try and get lucky buying at retail price though. Not tryna spend all that $. 

adidas.com ?

anyone get em at retail?
Adidas will be your best bet, because it's less like to crash. But you can also check out my site for official links too.

^ nobody knows man

to be the first to know follow @adidasoriginals  on twitter for the latest updates and news 

Bracing myself for this week...
X7uADk

Cool thanks. last question - do they come on sale at midnight for the websites?

new 750s are fire
All sites differ, but they tend to drop around 8/9/10am GMT.

Like @joeOh29  says, best to give Adidas a follow (and my pages) to stay updated with all news. I'm expect Adidas to announce tomorrow, like they have done with all other releases.

I consistently see prices for 2k+

My homie in Miami this is also his pre order price

Grey was not this high
Grey wasn't this high because everyone expected re-stocks and a wider release lol

Now that everyone knows the grey resale value, they will try to compete with that.

Im seeing pairs right now selling for $2000-$3000 and legit preorders from reputable NYC resellers for $1500-2000. Pairs at sneakercon all sold for $2400-2800 yesterday.

2015 has showed us, it is a job b.
Its been a job / business for a few years now. Ppl have saved up enough from reselling to open up their own consignment shops, buy houses etc. 

A lot of resellers travel store to store here in NYC just building relationships with stores and taking care of them to buy out all pairs. Its under the table deals where resellers have to purchase a certain GR retro's that stores know won't sell so that when that store gets the limited release, the manager takes care of these resellers. This way literally all pairs are "sold out" and managers are hitting their quota's, getting that bonus, resellers are paying the extra but more than making up for it with the after market prices. 

One big cycle - the smart ones are those that open up boutiques and get the adidas/nike accounts but thats really hard and requires a lot of capital.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom