ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was it that insane with the backdooring on previous releases? Not sure if it's footlocker or whoever else is in charge, but it seems like there's no way to get your hands on the 750s now :/

Was it that insane with the backdooring on previous releases? Not sure if it's footlocker or whoever else is in charge, but it seems like there's no way to get your hands on the 750s now :/
It's insane on every release. More than 50% of the pairs are backdoor'ed. 

I know for a fact the champs and all other stores around 125th st NYC are backdoor'ed to couple of resellers (not gonna drop names). Only stores that can't mess around with inventory are going to be the ones that are going through confirmed. But the pairs that aren't picked up, those def do not get sent back to Adidas like customers are told. Those are distributed amongst employee's, F&F, etc. Ive personally witnessed it at the Wooster Adidas store with the TD's, Left overs were sold instead of being sent back to Adidas. 

I know for a fact the champs and all other stores around 125th st NYC are backdoor'ed to couple of resellers (not gonna drop names). Only stores that can't mess around with inventory are going to be the ones that are going through confirmed. But the pairs that aren't picked up, those def do not get sent back to Adidas like customers are told. Those are distributed amongst employee's, F&F, etc. Ive personally witnessed it at the Wooster Adidas store with the TD's, Left overs were sold instead of being sent back to Adidas. 
Guess Yeezy Season brings out of the worst in all of them.

Who wouldnt pick them up?

Who wouldnt pick them up?
There are people who can't make it you know? lol

Ppl who might be visiting during the week and try on the app just to not be here on release day? People who win and just can't make it in time. 

There were ppl on previous releases who had work and couldn't make it at the 4pm cut off to pick up the shoes. I can't give reasons but yea, theres a lot of people who don't end up picking up the pairs for whatever reason. 

Adidas should GR all yeezys but retail them 3x the price. Max profit dem sales.

They don't need to increase the prices but more so production numbers. I think if they increased production to XI numbers on the 350's and 750's, adidas would still make out and sell out.

They don't need to increase the prices but more so production numbers. I think if they increased production to XI numbers on the 350's and 750's, adidas would still make out and sell out.

and this thread will look like the 72-10 thread lulzzz

resellers aint getting no account from Nike.

You know how hard it is to get an account with Nike?

Expect MR #s. Confirmed app for flagships and FTL group 

I can't help anyone. I don't know the exact time. 

Report your stores that back door to Adidas...Oneness, for example, has had their account suspended because of exposure on twitter.

The more you report, the better chance you have at copping.

Adidas HQ will be out at releases so talk to them as you purchase. Great guys up there.

I can't wait for December to be over, bro. The sneaker releases this month have been mentally exhausting. I am definitely not ready for Saturday. 

Report your stores that back door to Adidas...Oneness, for example, has had their account suspended because of exposure on twitter.

Adidas HQ will be out at releases so talk to them as you purchase. Great guys up there.

Thanks for always being A1 bro.

Is that Tmac and Steve Francis in the floor seats..looking at Nick Young like.."that boy is Fd up in the head"

they were prob like inb4 acl surgury

Or that broken ankle & busted big toe. :smh:

I bet tmac could still lace them up to play (not yeezy shoes, real ball shoes.) Stevie is too washed though. Good to see Cuttino still running ups

Last edited:
They didnt update us on moonrocks though
laugh.gif
Moonrocks didn't release on Adidas, they released on Y-3 instead. Plus, it was a seriously dodgy release, I don't know anyone who managed to cop!

Yeah thats why I said the smart ones lol. I know couple of ppl who ended up opening their own shops with accounts. But they still don't get the litmied hyped releases. Its reallyyy hard to get the tier 1 and consortium accounts.

Thanks for the info - hopefully I can hit on the confirmed app again 

these preorder prices are insane. Definitely wasn't the same as the first grey because nobody knew what to expect from Kanye's first release after his infamous "I Promise" pledge. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom