ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol wishful thinking.

The stores I know got 16-25 maybe some stores got more but I don't know those stores, it's still ridiculous either way for someone to have that many.
Right one of my guys was in the adidas stockroom Saturday facetiming me and they only had 42 pairs, whose to say if they get more but still. 42 isn't that many at all

morning guys. hows the thread today
just people arguing... 
sounds like the threads right on track then 
laugh.gif

This is looking like 5000 pairs and 4000 to friends family and backdoor. 1000 for the lucky chosen few

i'm not gonna even bother online. sites crashing for hours just to see the OOS message when you finally get through. in store or bust for me. i'm too old to be wasting that kind of time in front of a computer. i already do that for 8+ hours a day :lol: :smh:

On the contrary, I think more info should be shared here, which makes this a more "go-to" place for all information, because nowadays with social media and all, you can't really "hide" any information from the public, except to those totally waiting to be spoon-fed.

Tell that dude who was calling me all kind of names because I post a link for a raffle, that we will mostly not win. The link was already post by solelinks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom