ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell that dude who was calling me all kind of names because I post a link for a raffle, that we will mostly not win. The link was already post by solelinks
Lol yeah, I don't think 1/891024 makes a difference from 1/895966.

If you are fated to win, you will.

I don't even really "hope" to win anymore, just try my luck.

Last edited:
You can easily go on the site and see their payment methods.
Thanks for the helpful reply. From experience even if paypal is offered, for certain types of releases a website can choose to leave it out as a method. Again, couldn't have figured this out without you - thanks again.                                                        

The MR release will go down as a day of infamy. like a terrorist attack on sneakerheads. I still have PTSD 
roll.gif

worse than the TD & PB

(for me)

had i gotten up 40 min earlier i would had a shot at the TD "restock" on adc
ohwell.gif
tired.gif
 glad i was able to grab them tho before they got to where they are now

roll.gif

worse than the TD & PB

(for me)

ohwell.gif
tired.gif
Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, PBS was the worst for me. Camped out 20 hours at a spot that was FCFS, was #6 in line, Store Manager says they had 10 pairs available. So I'm posted thinking I'm good the whole night, had my ipad with music playing, a pint of henny in the bag and some gummy bears. come 10am store opens manager says "Okay so here's the deal, there's only 5 pairs."

mean.gif
sick.gif
mad.gif

cops were at the scene cause they figured people would flip, I just laughed and walked away once I seen that 5th person walk out with their bag and the "Sold Out" sign was on the window. Even left my chair
roll.gif

roll.gif

worse than the TD & PB

(for me)

ohwell.gif
tired.gif
Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, PBS was the worst for me. Camped out 20 hours at a spot that was FCFS, was #6 in line, Store Manager says they had 10 pairs available. So I'm posted thinking I'm good the whole night, had my ipad with music playing, a pint of henny in the bag and some gummy bears. come 10am store opens manager says "Okay so here's the deal, there's only 5 pairs."

mean.gif
sick.gif
mad.gif

cops were at the scene cause they figured people would flip, I just laughed and walked away once I seen that 5th person walk out with their bag and the "Sold Out" sign was on the window. Even left my chair
roll.gif
I would probably have a lifetime vendetta against that store after that.

mean.gif
sick.gif
mad.gif

roll.gif
dawg

mean.gif
sick.gif
mad.gif

roll.gif
sorry to hear that bro, sounds like an employee or friend made a nice comeup over you. I would have raised hell if they told me 10 then right before open they hit you w/ that. thats foul. PBs were straight for me cause ADC came super clutch. I gave up my morning shift out of my double waiting for MR to drop on adc & it never happened.
laugh.gif
STruck out the whole night before, & only YZY1 retailers had them.

Was at sneakercon this past weekend in Chi... 2 right shoes taken off my table... 9.5 Moon rock and pirate :smh:

Now I have a left shoe of each :rolleyes

roll.gif

worse than the TD & PB

(for me)

ohwell.gif
tired.gif

mean.gif
sick.gif
mad.gif

roll.gif
cocktail-molotov-o.gif

I would probably have a lifetime vendetta against that store after that.
Yeah G, I don't even bother stepping foot in there anymore.

sorry to hear that bro, sounds like an employee or friend made a nice comeup over you. I would have raised hell if they told me 10 then right before open they hit you w/ that. thats foul. PBs were straight for me cause ADC came super clutch. I gave up my morning shift out of my double waiting for MR to drop on adc & it never happened.
laugh.gif
STruck out the whole night before, & only YZY1 retailers had them.
Yeah im sure the employees came up.
mean.gif
 I seen 2 of the employees at the club that next sunday, they recognized me by face from being in the store before, gave them that Clayton Kershaw Curve. they were mos def sick when they were left outside and I could have got them in.

I have THEE worst luck when it comes to Yeezys.  Yeezy 2 drop for Solars/Plats, a local store was doing a "buy a item, get entered into the raffle" jug, my boy on here had plug with them at the time, and he told me if I go with them i'll more than likely get a call back. Night before I get into a fight, end up in the hospital with a broken cheek and nose, and cant go to the store to get a t shirt, my guy went with 3 of his boys and they all got called back
mean.gif
mean.gif

:smh: :x >:

cops were at the scene cause they figured people would flip, I just laughed and walked away once I seen that 5th person walk out with their bag and the "Sold Out" sign was on the window. Even left my chair :rofl:

Holy shiiiiiiiiiiit.... that is one of the most foul stories I've heard. You did the right by not flipping out while the cops were there, but damn. I would have at least raised some sort of hell to make them remember they said 10 pairs.

Holy shiiiiiiiiiiit.... that is one of the most foul stories I've heard. You did the right by not flipping out while the cops were there, but damn. I would have at least raised some sort of hell to make them remember they said 10 pairs.
Literally only thing I could muster up was to spit on the glass door where they put "YEEZY SOLD OUT" I was drained at this point. Plus the sun was beaming on me I was beyond sweaty I just wanted to sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom