ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
LA fam..... 

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-all-lausd-schools-closed-threat-20151215-story.html   
eek.gif

u think this is the work of sneakerheads trying to miss school to hit up that undefeated raffle??? 

what has this world come too?  

Last edited:

What time you heading up?

I want to do it but I have a feeling it's gonna be a sh*tshow. With the drive there and back, I don't think I could swing an hour+ wait time...

That is, if they're even still doing it.
If only we had the technology to somehow contact them before making the trek there.
If only they were open so I could use said technology. Obviously not gonna drive up there without knowing it's happening first.

I guess I will call undefeated at 11 to see if the raffle is still going on or if they're backdooring their stash. Undefeated is known to backdoor [emoji]128545[/emoji]

I guess I will call undefeated at 11 to see if the raffle is still going on or if they're backdooring their stash. Undefeated is known to backdoor [emoji]128545[/emoji]
their phone lines will prob be jammed at 11. i won the MRs through undefeated's last raffle. not all pairs are backdoored.

Those yeezys we got aren't ua or allied express,backdoor pair,can't say too much sneaker police,why u think I was dm ING cooking lessons all week.we dropped 66k on 30 pair

sending my girl to undefeated silverlake to try and get a raffle ticket - hopefully they still doing the raffle or I am gonna catch hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom