ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heres where the hypebeast in me is really about to be tested.

I absolutely DONT need these all black 750's so I'm likely passign but come RD it will be a whole nother story.

But I'm sure I'll be passing on this release

all these raffle posts getting deleted makes me think adidas is asking retailers to shut the **** up, because they're trying to delay the release

Last edited:

all these raffle posts getting deleted makes me think adidas is asking retailers to shut the **** up, because they're trying to delay the release
YUP. Just told my friend the same thing..something is off with this release man. Adidas is asking retailers to pull down their release info until they officially announce it

Last edited:
Sorry to take away from the 750 scavenger hut but if someone has time need advice on these.

Thanks guys hope you are able to get into the raffles, wish we had something like that here. I'll be getting more tagged pics later. Will post if needed.
Fake

Burnrubber in detroit deleted their post about the 750's. I called them and they said "not releasing here sorry" But I do have a bay area phone number so they might have told me to **** off

Burn Rubber is literally 10 minutes from me. Pretty cool with the staff there. They only got the first 750's and I think the Turtles but nothing afterward. What exactly did their post say?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom