ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Undefeated Silver Lake raffle is happening.

Just got off the phone, asked dude how the line was looking and all he said was "long".

Don't think I'm gonna make the trek, too much going on at work today to take a 2+ hour lunch.

If anyone does go up there, an update on the line would be much appreciated. If it's moving somewhat fast I could probably swing it...
in the same boat, can't make that drive up there to wait in a line for a raffle. Even if it moved quick its still a decent wait time..

Just got off the phone, asked dude how the line was looking and all he said was "long".

Don't think I'm gonna make the trek, too much going on at work today to take a 2+ hour lunch.

If anyone does go up there, an update on the line would be much appreciated. If it's moving somewhat fast I could probably swing it...
in the same boat, can't make that drive up there to wait in a line for a raffle. Even if it moved quick its still a decent wait time..
Yeah I'm just being hopeful, probably no way I'll be able to go up there.

Feels like I've already taken a few Ls on this one and it's not even Sadderday yet.

Really wish some of the bigger stores would start confirming so we can get an idea of what type of release we're dealing with.

So I just read on KTT that barneys chicago sold out today

"people lined up this morning and they were gone. 10 pairs were backdoored. 35 were accounted for this morning"

could be lying but with the insane amount of BD pairs that i have seen recently, i have no reason not to believe.

This is insane. Wtf is happening. This is looking to be worse than the Moonrock release
Way worse.... The backdooring and f&f is insane on this one. Source: YTWW

You'd expect someone who can figure this out to be able to clean his fingernails tho.

Last edited:
barneys ny: we are not carrying them, we are a little busy with the season

WTF

sure......

just called them

barneys ny: we are not carrying them, we are a little busy with the season

WTF

sure......

just called them
So many boutiques and stores pulled that **** during the MR release. I literally saw a restock slipping away from me, called them and that person managed to tell me how rare these are for 5min and there wouldn't ever be a restock -_-

Hop on eBay later today and pray to see a pair w/ Barneys receipt BIN 1k~. Thats seriously the only way you'll be getting a pair.

BARNEY's LA said

Chicago Store did wrist bands this morning Only. No other store is getting them?

that sounds crazy

Last edited:
I'm in line right now. About 40 people in line. Lines moving pretty slow.

Barney's Chicago

"We already gave out tickets today and they're all gone" lmao

Last edited:
lDz1ZDN.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom