ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wristbands and mandatory checks in every 4 hours - I'da been on that like white on rice if it was around my way 

And people think NYC is the best place to be a sneakerhead smh 
mean.gif
Na man that Check in crap is BS, talk about jumping through hoops and wasting DAYS.

Na man that Check in crap is BS, talk about jumping through hoops and wasting DAYS.

If you enough up with a pair its not a waste in my eyes, and as I understood it you have to only check in 3 times during the day...thats golden compared to my experiences.

Ah, didn't realize Shoe Palace was requiring three check-ins throughout the day, wouldn't have been able to do that anyway.

So I just read on KTT that barneys chicago sold out today

"people lined up this morning and they were gone. 10 pairs were backdoored. 35 were accounted for this morning"

could be lying but with the insane amount of BD pairs that i have seen recently, i have no reason not to believe.

Undefeated Silver Lake raffle is happening.

Just got off the phone, asked dude how the line was looking and all he said was "long".

Don't think I'm gonna make the trek, too much going on at work today to take a 2+ hour lunch.

If anyone does go up there, an update on the line would be much appreciated. If it's moving somewhat fast I could probably swing it...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom