ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a long list of stores getting them. This must be the GR release of yeezys. Resale is gonna suck on these so I wouldn't expect them to go for more than 1k after the initial hype.

Honestly if I get a pair, imma flip them and unds my MRs. Real talk.

Last edited:
Yeah, basically same list as PBs. The only thing that sucks is most stores have probably had their stock for a week or so since these were supposed to drop earlier, which means boutiques probably backdoored most pairs. Gonna hit some Miami spots tomorrow, but definitely not putting in as much work as previous releases. I don't trust these stores. ADC is gonna be my main focus for sure. 

And yo, if you see a spot that's on the list that has said they're not carrying, shoot adidas an email. Call these shady spots out already. 

It's interesting, because these are probably still limited. But they didn't state that they were limited like all the other releases that were on ADC. Reading too much into it...

Hope they release through ADC, and not through the garbage ******* Y-3 site. And not as a silent release...

Thats a pretty hefty list but the stock is prolly spread out pretty thin. Should be interesting. But is it lit in India tho?

First thing that came to my mind .. im indian and i have family somewhere out there .. i gotta make that call asap lmao

That's a long list of stores getting them. This must be the GR release of yeezys. Resale is gonna suck on these so I wouldn't expect them to go for more than 1k after the initial hype.

Honestly if I get a pair, imma flip them and unds my MRs. Real talk.
no you ain't talking real

And yo, if you see a spot that's on the list that has said they're not carrying, shoot adidas an email. Call these shady spots out already. 
adidas wouldn't care, email Kanye 
roll.gif

Damn Ohio has more than one store!!! Lol

The next Coventry stock I assume will all go to Xhibition. ..... Who back doors a few pairs to Joe Haden's store.....

Going to try Villa and depending on how pac sun handles I might go to Columbus

Damn Ohio has more than one store!!! Lol

The next Coventry stock I assume will all go to Xhibition. ..... Who back doors a few pairs to Joe Haden's store.....

Going to try Villa and depending on how pac sun handles I might go to Columbus
columbus will be a damn madhouse I'm in the natti right now hopefully figure out details soon. Xhibition will be an inside job per usual. jet fuel can't melt steal beams 

So I started calling the spots in LA, and all I'm getting is 1. we aren't getting them IDK why we're on the list, 2. we're not sure what we're doing yet, or 3. call back tomorrow.

columbus will be a damn madhouse I'm in the natti right now hopefully figure out details soon. Xhibition will be an inside job per usual. jet fuel can't melt steal beams 

And villa will probably do the thing where they randomly tweet their location and you just got to hurry up and get there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom