ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
i still can't get over that dude with the pale legs rocking these with shorts and no socks looking like stone cold steve austin wrestling boots

Too many loop holes on this list [emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]

i still can't get over that dude with the pale legs rocking these with shorts and no socks looking like stone cold steve austin wrestling boots

:rofl:

stunner6.gif

Yeezy Boost Stunners coming for everybody

I would too but I live on the west coast near Naples. 
mean.gif
 I don't think it's worth the drive for me because I hear a lot of spots in Miami back door.

I heard Champs is only releasing in store, I hope at least some spots release online for us folk in tumble weed towns.
should i go to them?

i live in miami, but i feel like all these raffles are useless and i wont win any lol

The way this list is setup is weird.... no way to tell who's going to release online or not.

Maybe we'll get more info tomorrow...

That list isn't a legit list. That's just a list of all stores that have gotten Yeezy. My friend is an owner to one of the stores on the list and I can confirm he isn't getting the black Yeezy 750. Take it for what it's worth though.

yea im sure that list is not accurate, i fell like adidas just gave it to us like here you go figure it out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom