ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ye keeping to his word... Lots of people should get these... Its 50x the  amount of spots that dropped the original 750's..

Good luck to all

So I started calling the spots in LA, and all I'm getting is 1. we aren't getting them IDK why we're on the list, 2. we're not sure what we're doing yet, or 3. call back tomorrow.
same here also
mad.gif

Ye keeping to his word... Lots of people should get these... Its 50x the  amount of spots that dropped the original 750's..

Good luck to all
That's only the case if they made a ton, which is probably not the case. They had more places for PB, but that may be just for my area.

Yoooooooooooooo south FL got mad spots on deck.  I'm about to go around town tomorrow and enter like 20 raffles.  

Yoooooooooooooo south FL got mad spots on deck.  I'm about to go around town tomorrow and enter like 20 raffles.  
I would too but I live on the west coast near Naples. 
mean.gif
 I don't think it's worth the drive for me because I hear a lot of spots in Miami back door.

I heard Champs is only releasing in store, I hope at least some spots release online for us folk in tumble weed towns.

Last edited:
Philly is dry as ****.. uniq only local getting them and they deleted their tweet so i don't even know if they are getting them still.. going to head there tomorrow.. bringing 10 people with me to sign up.. so hopefully they are still receiving. man this release is gonna suck.. I'm under the impression as well that Adidas loves the backdoor and everything because its all publicity. They have the sneaker world in a frenzy and it drives the value of these through the roof

you know whats weird about this list? a foot site store in one of the local malls here said they were getting them and did a raffle .. but they are not on this list hmm ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom