ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I don't want to get ahead of myself, but lots of places around me doing raffles and I got a bot on deck for online release.  But just thought since I know the feeling of striking out and not wanting to pay crazy resell.  It would be a nice gesture to give back to the community that actually wants the shoe to wear and not resell.
I am really impressed at your gesture - please add me to your list if you do well.

Some of you guys maybe getting mad against solelinks, he's blowing it up on Twitter, [emoji]128516[/emoji][emoji]128516[/emoji][emoji]128516[/emoji][emoji]128516[/emoji][emoji]128516[/emoji]

Add me to the list on people who interested in buying if u flourish lol

I don't want to get ahead of myself, but lots of places around me doing raffles and I got a bot on deck for online release.  But just thought since I know the feeling of striking out and not wanting to pay crazy resell.  It would be a nice gesture to give back to the community that actually wants the shoe to wear and not resell.  
half the dudes that say count me in would stab you and resell haha.

I feel like theres always people right before releases saying "I'm going to oop somebody if i get extras" then there are a bunch of kiss-as$e$ hoping to be the one getting that oop. The one saying he's going to throw the oop usually disappears after release. I feel like they're just saying they're going to oop somebody to mentally boost their karma
laugh.gif

I feel like theres always people right before releases saying "I'm going to oop somebody if i get extras" then there are a bunch of kiss-as$e$ hoping to be the one getting that oop. The one saying he's going to throw the oop usually disappears after release. I feel like they're just saying they're going to oop somebody to mentally boost their karma
laugh.gif

I'd oop somebody but im not gonna see on pair let alone two 
laugh.gif

I feel like theres always people right before releases saying "I'm going to oop somebody if i get extras" then there are a bunch of kiss-as$e$ hoping to be the one getting that oop. The one saying he's going to throw the oop usually disappears after release. I feel like they're just saying they're going to oop somebody to mentally boost their karma :lol:  
If I win any raffle I'm giving my pair away. I don't even want them. I don't want the money either. straight Xmas gift to someone who reps me 10 times

Do you think a straight up trade 750s black for 750s grey is a good trade? Who wins and why?
you most likely won't find a straight trade, anybody with the first 750's shouldn't be dumb enough to make that trade. First 750's will always win, even with future 750 releases. 

Tbh i thought the 750s were ugly until they were done up in all black...if I had the first release I'd trade for these without hesitation...but thats just me 

If I win any raffle I'm giving my pair away. I don't even want them. I don't want the money either. straight Xmas gift to someone who reps me 10 times
with that name i feel like i might know you not sure tho. you might be a bit older i believe 

but im not far from your neighborhood just other side of broad 

Do you think a straight up trade 750s black for 750s grey is a good trade? Who wins and why?

you most likely won't find a straight trade, anybody with the first 750's shouldn't be dumb enough to make that trade. First 750's will always win, even with future 750 releases. 
It's the same shoe that retails at the same price. If someone with blacks wants the gray and vice versa why would it be dumb? Miss me with value because in that case people should be selling and buying not trading..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom