ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah not sure why so many people like the OG better, All black everything is amazing, on any shoe.

Nothing can help this thing even all black

Men-Black-Classic-_10001_001_ALT120.jpg

hahaha obviously yea.. I'm saying no matter how many color ways they release.. not the amount made
Yeah for sure. I could however see a really ugly color being released and if they make a lot of pairs (they've supposedly been making more each release for the 350's) maybe I could see resale dip down to around the $400's , but I don't think that will happen.

Also people saying these will resale for around $600 are crazy (IMO) An all black 750 is going to do a lot better than people think (IMO)

i still kick myself not trading my boy his turtles for my pirates.. it was right when i won the raffle.. I'm a sucker for all black anything.. i was on a high because i actually won a raffle..hes not into the game like that like he doesn't know resell value and everything i tried offering him a G for them and he said ' i don't need the 1k I'm gonna hold them' .. i hit him up atleast once a week trying to pry them out of his arms haha.. he has two pair

hahaha obviously yea.. I'm saying no matter how many color ways they release.. not the amount made
I'd just wait for next year. The MRs lost value pretty quickly, but it could also be since the new 350s and the 750s this weekend are coming up. But that's the point. People pay premium for their likes on instagram and to have their latest pair, so they will get rid of the previous one asap and the more often new releases will be introduced, the quicker the life circle in terms of value and prestige of the previous releases fades away. Tan end of December, white one in February and the red ones in March or so. You'll sure as hell get featured on YTWW more often if you have the latest pair and that seems to be the ambition for the majority it seems.

i still kick myself not trading my boy his turtles for my pirates.. it was right when i won the raffle.. I'm a sucker for all black anything.. i was on a high because i actually won a raffle..hes not into the game like that like he doesn't know resell value and everything i tried offering him a G for them and he said ' i don't need the 1k I'm gonna hold them' .. i hit him up atleast once a week trying to pry them out of his arms haha.. he has two pair
Yeah man I'm all about all black ish myself.

Yeah for sure. I could however see a really ugly color being released and if they make a lot of pairs (they've supposedly been making more each release for the 350's) maybe I could see resale dip down to around the $400's , but I don't think that will happen.

Also people saying these will resale for around $600 are crazy (IMO) An all black 750 is going to do a lot better than people think (IMO)
yea i don't see these reselling for less than 1k.. i think thats low i see them balancing out at around 1500

Yeah man I'm all about all black ish myself.

As much as I like a all black shoe, it just becomes very muted to me, I shoved my PB's in my shoe rack and forgot I had them. I personally like the OG color way's the best and Grey is my favorite color so I am biased.

As much as I like a all black shoe, it just becomes very muted to me, I shoved my PB's in my shoe rack and forgot I had them. I personally like the OG color way's the best and Grey is my favorite color so I am biased.
Word yeah I hear you, I like my Moonrocks better too, but I'm a sucker for a murdered out look. In terms of 750s I have to say (IMO) that Triple Blacks > OG Taupe looking thing.

going to UBIQ up town in Philly was just about the worst thing ever i think i lost 3 years of my life do to stress and anxiety. taxi drivers decide to protest uber and held traffic up all over. took me 45 minutes to drive one block.. then i had to pay for parking $21. I'm somewhat talkative with the one worker i asked how many people signed up (this was 3pm today) he said around 2500 people .. smh but he couldn't tell me how many pairs they received
LOL I deliver out Philly and thank god I was off today cause I would have been sickkkk sitting in that traffic. When streets are blocked out there it is ******* ridiculous. 
mean.gif

Don't let me get started on that UBIQ store too. I passed there a couple of times on release days and it's wild at that store I wouldn't even waste my time. 

whats good with tonight? PM me if something is going down.. so the noobs and non members can't see..

So who are the noobs
people who join just to ask for **** in this and other threads.. i ask all the time, but i been a member with this name since 02 and had a name that i joined with in 00.. I'm sure there are people who joined in september 2015 who have hook ups and can help others.. but 99% are here to leech

had a long day .. thats all i could say .. from driving 20 minutes to the bronx on my lunch break for the confirmed app just to have them tweet half way there that it went live lol .. get in the zone and every size was "sold out".. go back to work for the rest of the day and left around 6 to head to garden city adidas an hour and 20 away in traffic then brooklyn adidas40 minutes away and i finally made it back home .. wish me luck!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom