ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I stoop low this time guys.. I posted like 10 raffles on my insta.

If I don't win a pair I'll be blown.... if I do... It was worth losing those 5 followers.

I stoop low this time guys.. I posted like 10 raffles on my insta.

If I don't win a pair I'll be blown.... if I do... It was worth losing those 5 followers.

KcInMe

my guy made it into the 1st place mess for size 5 on that pong game within 10 minutes truly impeccable 

whats good with tonight? PM me if something is going down.. so the noobs and non members can't see..

I have a feeling the black 750 resell value will be quite "cheap" compared to the original 750 CW very soon.

going to UBIQ up town in philly was just about the worst thing ever i think i lost 3 years of my life do to stress and anxiety. taxi drivers decide to protest uber and held traffic up all over. took me 45 minutes to drive one block.. then i had to pay for parking $21. I'm somewhat talkative with the one worker i asked how many people signed up (this was 3pm today) he said around 2500 people .. smh but he couldn't tell me how many pairs they received

Hard to compare resale to OG anything.. but the all black is timeless.. can literally be worn with anything.. I actually prefer it over the grays.
I get what you mean, but in this case I'd say it has a lot more to do with hype, quantity and Adidas messing up the general market diluting it with more releases in a shorter period of time.  But in the end it'll be good for fans in general to get their hands on em cheaper.

going to UBIQ up town in philly was just about the worst thing ever i think i lost 3 years of my life do to stress and anxiety. taxi drivers decide to protest uber and held traffic up all over. took me 45 minutes to drive one block.. then i had to pay for parking $21. I'm somewhat talkative with the one worker i asked how many people signed up (this was 3pm today) he said around 2500 people .. smh but he couldn't tell me how many pairs they received
Exact reason(s) why i don't even bother going to UBIQ for raffles.. waste of time and money.  It's funny because the same dudes on the FB Philly sneaker page are always re-selling the raffled shoes from UBIQ. Coincidence? 

147 must be the hack limit

I can only hit 36. I'm going to assume if you're not in the top 2 then you're sol and everyone that's top 10 is tied at 147 lmao. Not even gonna try any further unless those scores are deemed hacked and erased.

I have a feeling the black 750 resell value will be quite "cheap" compared to the original 750 CW very soon.
told a homie the same thing . seems like the release is a lot more butchered that moon rocks , however , it looks like a lot more stores are carrying them this time also . 

plus the 750 doesn't seem to be a fan favorite the way the 350 is . also, once jerry lorenzo or aleali may take a few pics in tan 350s , that hype is gonna sink in and its gonna be a lot harder to get rid of 750s .

i see 1000-1500 release week , and then tapering off to 600-750 in the following weeks . i could be wrong , but seeing that bbc is getting them kinda makes me feel relaxed because i know i'll end up dealing with the resell market . retail is always a bust .

**** it I'm skipping any raffle I can't hit after work tomorrow night. I know a few are open kinda late so I might be able to get a couple entries in.

It's the last day to get some supposedly amazing BBQ from a pop up in town, gonna hit that up on my lunch break with some homies and actually  eat instead of driving to Culver City to wait in line while I eat a dumb sandwich from the food court.

Hard to compare resale to OG anything.. but the all black is timeless.. can literally be worn with anything.. I actually prefer it over the grays.
Yeah not sure why so many people like the OG better, All black everything is amazing, on any shoe.

told a homie the same thing . seems like the release is a lot more butchered that moon rocks , however , it looks like a lot more stores are carrying them this time also . 

plus the 750 doesn't seem to be a fan favorite the way the 350 is . also, once jerry lorenzo or aleali may take a few pics in tan 350s , that hype is gonna sink in and its gonna be a lot harder to get rid of 750s .

i see 1000-1500 release week , and then tapering off to 600-750 in the following weeks . i could be wrong , but seeing that bbc is getting them kinda makes me feel relaxed because i know i'll end up dealing with the resell market . retail is always a bust .
lol

i doubt it

everyone is entitled to his/her own opinion

I think 600-750 might be a tad bit too low, but I could see them at around 1k soon after the release. It's kind of sad how quickly this whole Yeezy fad might be over, but then again, a strong one year, followed by a semi strong year is quite a lot these days with people having the attention span of a chipmunk. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom