ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

in BK? They got an adidas store there now? haha haven't been around KP since highschool 
yeah Its right by the front in the same path as the macys , its not to big. I think its where jimmy jazz used to be. 

Last edited:
I thinking of  taking  an early lunch and go to the FL at 34st. It's suppose to rain and I know damn well that line will be long. 

this just in on Adidas Brooklyn Kings Plaza mall, 4 boxes 6 pair in each, you do the math! good luck to those whom entered that raffle.

my plan for raffles is to start at open ceremony then head to mid town hit all the foot stores then uptown , then catch the rest of bk by downtown. Then on friday hit up pacsun in queens. 

yea with the ipad raffle the most an employee could do would be enter a bunch of their people when no one is looking
Ipad raffle is definitely spit to corporate and then spit back to the store come friday to make calls.

called Roosevelt field mall on long island foot locker the girl answered the phone talking to someone in the background "here is another one. raffle is tomorrow from open till closing yeezys right?" ... 
All footlocker raffles end at 6pm

when PacSun Queens Center had a raffle for the Pirate Blacks, they didnt take names or give tickets til 12pm

How has pacsun site held up in previous releases?
this sums it up
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom