ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Bronx ain't like it was before..

Word, I lived up the block from there by University Drive n Fordham road...that was the "nice part" of the BX...then I moved to the South Bronx...163rd street and Prospect Ave...smh that was a big changed, a lot of projects around there, your typical ghetto w crack heads n hookers, but I enjoyed being there cuz it was fun that was in the late 90's early 2000 around the whole Big Pun/Fat Joe/Terror Squad movement and the "Fast and the Furious" races at Hunts Point...yea those were the days lol

lol ok, good luck.

you think dudes won't follow your *** so they can steal a box worth 2k? these dudes follow people for blocks to steal backpacks with books worth $150.

hes right you just gonna be smart and alert plus not cheap if you came by train take a cab home

you won the shoes for box price no reason to temp fate unless going by car

Last edited:
Word, I lived up the block from there by University Drive n Fordham road...that was the "nice part" of the BX...then I moved to the South Bronx...163rd street and Prospect Ave...smh that was a big changed, a lot of projects around there, your typical ghetto w crack heads n hookers, but I enjoyed being there cuz it was fun that was in the late 90's early 2000 around the whole Big Pun/Fat Joe/Terror Squad movement and the "Fast and the Furious" races at Hunts Point...yea those were the days lol

Summer in the BX back in the day felt like summer.

Real sh**

Word lol I'm on Fordham by the Dallas BBQ and this area compare to down there is night and day. Don't get me wrong Fordham has its pockets but overall not bad

You guys think Sheikh DTLA is rigged or honest? I usually trust sheikh when they do online raffles, but in store idk

rigged dont bother with them

definitely rigged. I went over my list of stores in LA doing raffles today and I don't think I see a single one that won't be rigged haha. someone in the LA area feel differently? I was thinking maybe culver FA, but even the FA/FTL stores out here take care of their people first. maybe pacsun?

I definitely remember the days, but thats just with age homie a lot of these cats don't know the struggle 
tired.gif
can some on show me how to inspect element this ****tt

Its called uber
it's called a tail car; this isnt rocket science. you are a dude holding something worth 2k; they see you, they don't care about robbery. a $20 taxi to follow you isn't a huge loss for them.

just be careful
LOL. A tail car? When there's dudes in front the spot with cash u think a fiend gonna follow your car?! Yeah, hire a bodyguard..smh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom