ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL. A tail car? When there's dudes in front the spot with cash u think a fiend gonna follow your car?! Yeah, hire a bodyguard..smh
word to bird you know how much work that is just to come up 2k  and then things got to go right like you catch em at a red light and jump out. or follow them home and wait to rob them. and to do this in broad day with how nypd patrols the street is risky.  might as well be hitting pieces if you gonna do all that for 2k 

i wonder if i create a new account with no posts ill start hitting on stuff.

i dont think i ever see a regular hit on anything 
laugh.gif

HoH Dadeland is selling these?

They do not show up on the release locator and they don't answer the phone.

i wonder if i create a new account with no posts ill start hitting on stuff.

i dont think i ever see a regular hit on anything 
laugh.gif
lol word, i can never hit a raffle. 

I think Trojan something won a raffle. 

Last edited:
if i had to choose one i would go for the PB because i would be able to wear them alot since theyre all black. Wouldnt have to worry about the sole getting too messed up like the TD but TD's look much better.

If you absolutely don't care for the highs it's a decent trade, I still think these are gonna be worth a pretty penny in the end though

I get off of work at 5 I'm going to hit up dolphin. I'm going to check at international mall since I work there and there's a footlocker/foot action. Best of luck

I just left dolphin and signed up at champs about 20 people in line,

Let me know if you find out anything at international mall/ your work

Pm me please

howd you make out with confirmed? 
no luck. 6 devices and was only able to get in after the sold out tweet. For some reason the timer bypass trick didn't work for me, but I showed another member here the trick and he was able to get thru. It will be adc or bust for me, don't care all that much about the triple blacks. 

Just got out from hitting Burn Rubber in Detroit. Most rigged **** I've ever seen. Girl who manned the ticket desk kept tryna get me to buy more **** saying she'll slide more tickets. Filled them out and they didn't even ask for size. Bet all those pairs are gone already anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom