ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Villa sending out emails now according to their twitter. Doing city by city. Chicago and Philly already out.

**** it, gonna take a half day at work and hit the raffles instead of after work.. the thirst is real over here.

GSP was pretty simple. Was there at 10:30 , no line at champs 20 min wait at both adidas and footaction! Now hopefully I can get lucky.

XHIBITION is doing an in-store raffle.

In Store Raffle Available to local residents only.

2068 W.25th Cleveland OH. 44113 (216) 298-4770

1. Head to XHIBITION and sign up in store on December 18th from 11AM - 9PM.

2. You must be 16 years or older with valid form of ID (school, license, passport, etc). One entry per person, duplicate submissions will not be eligible for the raffle.

3. All winners will be notified via email by end of day Sunday, December 19th. A follow up email will be sent with a link for secure payment. All #YEEZYBOOST 750’s will be shipped and are not available for pickup in store.

4. Thank you and good luck.

Last edited:
footaction 34th was a lit when I left around 1:30, champs 42nd was quick and footlocker 42nd was long so didn't even bother. GL out there the rain's not stopping anyone in NYC lol

Daaaamn I'm getting there 85 points legit on pong game.
mean.gif
 how fambs, i get to 33

LOL. A tail car? When there's dudes in front the spot with cash u think a fiend gonna follow your car?! Yeah, hire a bodyguard..smh
your box is worth over $1,000 more than the counterfeit $750 the other dude in front of the store is offering you, so yeah it's a possibility. or just act like robberies don't happen literally every other hour in that five-block area and take the subway home. whatever you want, dude - just wanted to give people here a legit heads up. that is honestly one the areas with the highest robbery rates in the whole five boroughs

Last edited:

Just got out from hitting Burn Rubber in Detroit. Most rigged **** I've ever seen. Girl who manned the ticket desk kept tryna get me to buy more **** saying she'll slide more tickets. Filled them out and they didn't even ask for size. Bet all those pairs are gone already anyways.
man I told everyone that from the jump. I know for a fact they BD pairs previously esp when you see resellers in the local FB groups with 5+ pairs..

Alright so I had the wrong airport. I'm in Burbank now, any hope for stores nearby? I'm getting driven around so I can't venture too far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom