ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol you flew to LA for raffles?

No no long story short I'm sick, so I can't really drive. Moms is picking up my grandma, which I thought was flying to LAX. I wanted to tag along and had then planned to hit up the Beverley center and the culver city raffles. But she landed in Burbank, so that plan is out the window.

No no long story short I'm sick, so I can't really drive. Moms is picking up my grandma, which I thought was flying to LAX. I wanted to tag along and had then planned to hit up the Beverley center and the culver city raffles. But she landed in Burbank, so that plan is out the window.
Ahh gotcha. Feel better fam.

Can someone help me out with the PacSun ATC link.   Will trade Adidas.com direct Add to cart which will skip the whole wait screen crap

ANYTHING ON FORDHAM ROAD IS RIGGED AND IS POINTLESS BUT THATS JUST MY OPINION .. AND IF YOU DO HAPPEN TO WIN.. DEF HAVE FRIENDS AND A RIDE.. I WAS FIRST ONLINE FOR THE DMPS IN 06 AT MODELLS AND DID THIS BC THEY WERE OUT THERE WAITING.. NO ONE TESTED ME. OFTEN TIMES, THEY USUALLY LIKE TO MESS WITH DUDES THAT "LOOK" SUS BUT NOWADAYS IT DOESNT MATTER WHEN A SHOE IS 2K

ANYTHING ON FORDHAM ROAD IS RIGGED AND IS POINTLESS BUT THATS JUST MY OPINION .. AND IF YOU DO HAPPEN TO WIN.. DEF HAVE FRIENDS AND A RIDE.. I WAS FIRST ONLINE FOR THE DMPS IN 06 AT MODELLS AND DID THIS BC THEY WERE OUT THERE WAITING.. NO ONE TESTED ME. OFTEN TIMES, THEY USUALLY LIKE TO MESS WITH DUDES THAT "LOOK" SUS BUT NOWADAYS IT DOESNT MATTER WHEN A SHOE IS 2K
guess we gun see who tuff 

I think they only sent out winner emails. I'm 0/1 but the 1st just started. :nthat:

government should offer free yeeezys to anyone who turns in an ISIS member. DOA

Last edited:
I think they only sent out winner emails. I'm 0/1 but the 1st just started.
nthat.gif
welp there goes another

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom