ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
how'd everyone do yesterday?? managed to grab 2 raffles instore.

is  only 1 NY spot doing instore today? take to the pms if you want to deter lurkers, we see ya'll
laugh.gif

i'm just saying their is hope, how do you know this manager even still has a job?

my buddy is a local FTL manager and he knows the bev center manager and it's still the same guy. we obviously have our own beliefs but I'm just putting my personal knowledge out there. hopefully you guys get through there though

how'd everyone do yesterday?? managed to grab 2 raffles instore.

is  only 1 NY spot doing instore today? take to the pms if you want to deter lurkers, we see ya'll:lol:
Horrible in terms of raffles. I did BBC for no reason, that drained all motivation I had for doing raffles. Also the pouring rain. Wasted all that time at BBC by the time I went to other raffles I didn't want to waste my time on something I know is 98.9% rigged.

Adidas needs supremes server that right there is a built ford tough
I may be wrong but I believe Supreme uses AmazonEC2 and are able to split traffic between regions (EU/JP/etc.) hence better efficiency/reliability whereas Adidas uses Akamai which is more expensive (typical for multinational corporations) but they seem to have a larger network for their CDN and do not isolate regions IIRC.

Basically, Supreme optimizes traffic on Thursday drops to compensate for huge spikes in network requests as opposed to Adidas which can handle moderate traffic all the time but are incredibly less reliable with enormous spikes in traffic (e.g. Yeezy drops).

Last edited:
so for adidas theyre releasing online also? or in store addias originals raffles like the 350? 

cause all im getting for ADC is this sign up for update. 

bro theres ish like THAT up there. ****** is sitting here CODING for some sneakers!!!! BRUH im outttt (not really) but thats reallly insane how its changed recently. around 2009 i stopped going for anyhting with hype cause the mall stabbings, robbings were getting crazy but now its ridiculous with bots and codes and stuff. its basically impossible to get. how did yall even get intot he coding stuff

and for the kanye type gear : feathers brand, publish brand, koto
I think a lot of the coders are already cs Majors, doubt ppl are learning to code simply for sneakers. Coding takes lots of practice to create fast / effective scripts.

Mann i need these but im not even a big sneakerhead. I stand no chance with you cats [emoji]128517[/emoji]

I want the 350s more tho

I'm still crying at "quencidence" 
roll.gif

On another note, because the quantity is so devastatingly low this time around, it should be common courtesy to refrain from purchasing more than one pair for oneself. gifts for friends and fam excluded. If I see any of you post a pic of your multiple pairs it's nothing but pure intentional disrespect to the rest of us 
mean.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom