ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are most of you all re-sellers that are mad or people who actually want to rock the shoe? I think these shoes are hideous looking, but I just want them to flip. So I'm not really concerned if I win that raffle or not. If I do great, I will have some extra cash in my pocket when I flip. If I don't that's fine as well.

Last edited:
Im sick i missed the footaction raffle. Im gonna call around today to see if anywhere is doing first come first serve.

Are most of you all re-sellers that are mad or people who actually want to rock the shoe? I think these shoes are hideous looking, but I just want them to flip. So I'm not really concerned if I win that raffle or not. If I do great, I will have some extra cash in my pocket when I flip. If I don't that's fine as well.

Believe it or not some people still actually buy shoes to wear them.

you grew up in columbia?

how old are you?

there are some winners of the SNS IG raffles who got private IG accounts, which should not be possible.....shady as hell! :smh:
what's worst is their is a dude who posted like 30 images who won. I don't think these sites are properly looking at how many times people are reposting. Just scroll through the hash tag and pick a random person. Guy won a 13 with a new account, not much followers and 30 entries. Really Unfair thought sns would do better than that.

Last edited:
what's worst is their is a dude who posted like 30 images who won. I don't think these sites are properly looking at how many times people are reposting. Just scroll through the hash tag and pick a random person. Guy won a 13 with a new account, no much followers and 30 entries. Unfair though sns would do better than that.
yeah i saw that afterwards! 
mean.gif

really like the guys from sns, also thought they would do better! 

What was so bad about the Y-3 site? I didn't get a chance to cop the moonrocks off Y-3. Was stuck upstate with no internet connrection. 

Complete and utter disaster. Apparently they were backdoored in the wee hours of the morning. They let people wait all day without even letting anyone know they were already sold out. Never tweeted anything.

So my guy did actually make sure I got a pair of these joints but I still need a double so I'm in for a long night with you guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom