ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
read few pages back and all people were talking about how to hack the pages...what kind of world we are in these days..

Resigned to never being able to own a pair of 750's because of the hoops you have to jump through these days.

Man i have to purchase something instore just to get a raffle ticket. Pairs probably going to be backdoored anyway, but it's my only local shot. :smh:

The things you have to do nowadays for shoes  |I

This is why I don't collect as much as I did anymore!! The fun has been taking out of it! Nowadays we even see pics months before shoe releases Back in the day you didn't know till a day before or even the day of the release as you were in line lol The game has changed and I'm getting too old I guess lol !!!

there are some winners of the SNS IG raffles who got private IG accounts, which should not be possible.....shady as hell! 
mean.gif

This is why I don't collect as much as I did anymore!! The fun has been taking out of it! Nowadays we even see pics months before shoe releases Back in the day you didn't know till a day before or even the day of the release as you were in line lol The game has changed and I'm getting too old I guess lol !!!

The things you have to do nowadays for shoes  |I

Both QFT.
It all kinda sucks the fun out of it when it feels impossible to cop most of these extra hyped releases. As I get older (approaching 30), I just have far less time, energy, or desire to pull all-nighters, run around town, and enter 100+ raffles (especially when most of them are farces or rigged). Seems like some sites do a decent job of preventing bots/hacking/etc...but others don't do a damn thing. Why not ensure FairPlay when you know they will sell out anyway? Why not make sure everyone has a fair shot and see what happens?

Also, mad props to SJS and their Pong game. I was able to get ranked as high as 40th...smh

Yeah it sucks I'm not really into shoes like I used to be .... After camping for Bred 1s in 13 I was done and sold everything and just start buying higher end shoes to skip the hassle .

Which kind of sucks because it's like you guys speak a different language than me [emoji]128514[/emoji] There wasn't any real talk of Backdoor links or anything a few years ago .

Going to just try adidas online and that's my last **** lol

Yeah it sucks I'm not really into shoes like I used to be .... After camping for Bred 1s in 13 I was done and sold everything and just start buying higher end shoes to skip the hassle .

Which kind of sucks because it's like you guys speak a different language than me [emoji]128514[/emoji] There wasn't any real talk of Backdoor links or anything a few years ago .

Going to just try adidas online and that's my last **** lol
there were early links and then out of desperation we started raiding overseas for their pears... 
laugh.gif

Was a little too tight yesterday to post. Just wanted to say - lost mad respect for a few niketalk ppl from NYC yesterday. You might not know my face, but I know yours. Ya'll spineless for cutting ahead of small Asians and women. You bet your ss anyone who tried that **** in front of me got called out and was an obedient little bich once i did so. But on 34th it was too much too handle. Any of you trying to justify yourself on this forum...I dont care how many reps you have...you're pathetic. There is nothing we can do as individuals in this technological world to prevent the mess that has become of online releases. BUT, the mess that has become of in store releases is bc of muthafcks like you - what could and should be prevented is being exacerbated by some of "niketalk's finest". I can call out some major heads right now, but some of you proudly snitch on yourself so there's no point. I don't know how far ill get in this community, but bet your *** I'm taking all that negative imagery with me. I'm sure Im not the only one who observed you mutts.

I think if u missed the confirmed app that was the only legit way of getting these shoes all sites will crash or be backdoored an raffles will be shady but good luck to all only site to cook on is adidas due to the captcha

Was a little too tight yesterday to post. Just wanted to say - lost mad respect for a few niketalk ppl from NYC yesterday. You might not know my face, but I know yours. Ya'll spineless for cutting ahead of small Asians and women. You bet your ss anyone who tried that **** in front of me got called out and was an obedient little bich once i did so. But on 34th it was too much too handle. Any of you trying to justify yourself on this forum...I dont care how many reps you have...you're pathetic. There is nothing we can do as individuals in this technological world to prevent the mess that has become of online releases. BUT, the mess that has become of in store releases is bc of muthafcks like you - what could and should be prevented is being exacerbated by some of "niketalk's finest". I can call out some major heads right now, but some of you proudly snitch on yourself so there's no point. I don't know how far ill get in this community, but bet your *** I'm taking all that negative imagery with me. I'm sure Im not the only one who observed you mutts.
Real One. Repped.

Gonna be staring at my phone all day at work today just to be disappointed...disputing whether or not to hit the remaining nyc raffle places after work today

Guys, I've done nothing until now. I'll be spending the next 24 hours working on bots. 99% I don't cook (first yeezy release) but if I finish the bots, I'll put up a bot-as-a-service website tonight (TBA).

edit: Gonna start editing to stay below the post limit (25? smh) 

...and ANOTHER ONE

pacsun this time

anyone know any other sites that might have backdoors? 

#THEYDONTWANTUSTOHAVEYEEZIES
all that to find the pacsun link ? Its literally the easiest link to find 
laugh.gif

btw, they have one made for the next 350s already 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom