ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

people right off the bat asking for prices of the greys for the triple blacks. Triple blacks won't touch the first 750's value... ever.. IMO. 
i dsagree.   

blacks > 

i think they will eventually be more valued

Last edited:
OGs will most likely rise a bit. I don't think the blacks will go down in price. They seem a lot more limited than 350s.
these are more limited didnt they say only 3000 pairs for america, and with the way its flight clubs job to manufacture hype in a year these will be 2k atleast and to me the all black color way is better than the gray one. 

offered $1200 cash to someone with a confirmed reservation and they said no.

not saying i was close, but people are really gonna stick to that 2k asking price? 
grin.gif
with where the Greys are - yes
these should not be compared to the greys.

i wanna compare it like saying the pirate blacks to the turtledoves.

but theres even less grey 750s than turtledoves.

im not one to criticize resell pricing but 2k for black 750s is way off ESPECIALLY if theyre gonna make the argument about the greys. 

these are more limited didnt they say only 3000 pairs for america, and with the way its flight clubs job to manufacture hype in a year these will be 2k atleast and to me the all black color way is better than the gray one. 
lol waaayyy more than 3k pairs in the usa...

i dsagree.   

blacks > 

i think they will eventually be more valued
not talking about preference, talking about numbers. Theres no doubt that the first 750's were more limited and that alone will keep its value above triple blacks at all time.

Like I said before, there will be a few outliers who does like the triple black more than the first grey and might even straight up trade. But value wise, it's not even. 

TO GIVE YOU THE SADS
Wish they would allocate some for their employees. But plot twist, has to be your size and can't use employee discount. I would've hopped all over it. Oh well if I strike out I'll just get the Talc SS16 UBs for $90.

Wish they would allocate some for their employees. But plot twist, has to be your size and can't use employee discount. I would've hopped all over it. Oh well if I strike out I'll just get the Talc SS16 UBs for $90.
Agreed this will likely be the first yeezy in a while i completely pass on... $2k for all black shoe????

$500 cheaper can get me a black nike air yeezy... $1-1.5k more will get me solars.

Yeah no way.

And I saw someone who won a size 6 black wants a 10-10.5 red october lmao

Last edited:

guess you aint hit up baybrook pacsun.. That **** is what took forever going from greenspoint from there during traffic at 1:30 in the damn day smh 
It Sounded Good On Paper But That Drive Was Too Real lol Hats Off To You On That Tho

man i hope you boys cook thats a lot of running around...and i dont eff with gunspoint no more. 
Appreciate It G...Trust I Haven't Been There In A Long Long Time lol

Just got a call from Foot Locker on state st.

super excited. 1/4 on these yeezys releases 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom