ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Horrible in terms of raffles. I did BBC for no reason, that drained all motivation I had for doing raffles. Also the pouring rain. Wasted all that time at BBC by the time I went to other raffles I didn't want to waste my time on something I know is 98.9% rigged.
bro i managed 2 entries yesterday cause of rain/traffic but at least i got roosie ipad adidas raffle on wednesday that seemed like my most legit entry lol

Last edited:

have you ever purchased from the site before or did you happen to use any backdoor links before?
Yes ... purchased a few Pirate Blacks through links that were posted that skipped splash page... however a few buddies tested as well that purchased and no issues. Additionally, one of those cards expired (same number), but new CVV and expiration and doesn't work. Only purchase on Adidas outside of one Turtle Dove from restock.

Yes ... purchased a few Pirate Blacks through links that were posted that skipped splash page... however a few buddies tested as well that purchased and no issues. Additionally, one of those cards expired (same number), but new CVV and expiration and doesn't work. Only purchase on Adidas outside of one Turtle Dove from restock.
maybe they blocked some users to prevent it from happening again? who know's what adidas is doing. could be a ip ban or user ban? 

maybe they blocked some users to prevent it from happening again? who know's what adidas is doing. could be a ip ban or user ban? 
Its possible. My friend who ordered multiple pairs on the PB also got the same message. Not sure if its just bad luck or a ban of some sort.

You're right if you're looking at it from the niche market perspective of a sneakerhead. Jordan Brand profits have been increasing since 2010 and they keep rising. Besides Adidas doesn't make the majority of it's profits off of the sneakerhead market. I don't think that botched yeezy releases and a bunch of pissed sneakerheads are going to do anything to their european/soccer market share.
Yea, I'm simply perplexed when people say things like "why improve the site for one shoe?" that's just bad for business it's about improving your relationship with the consumers and giving them the most direct access possible. This is why nike does so well, its certainly not transparent but nikes PR and customer service are  leaps and bounds ahead of adidas. They can't even control their own website which trickles down to their PR. The niche market is only one small facet of the bigger machine. If you twist your ankle it could have a negative impact on your performance. I'm not saying a bad website is going to hurt them in the slightest I'm just saying I'd rather ice it and tape it up than ignore the problem 

Its possible. My friend who ordered multiple pairs on the PB also got the same message. Not sure if its just bad luck or a ban of some sort.

ADC mad weird.. for some reason I can never get passed their Captcha (Anti robot) system.. it just completely prevents me from adding to cart

lmao. adidas banning accounts from making purchases on big release days to prevent cheaters from cheating 
roll.gif

lmao. adidas banning accounts from making purchases on big release days to prevent cheaters from cheating 
roll.gif
Yeah it may be possible, but why even let multiple orders go through? Or is it a Oops, let try to remedy the situation by banning ip's now.

ADC mad weird.. for some reason I can never get passed their Captcha (Anti robot) system.. it just completely prevents me from adding to cart
Adidas just gonna make a statement saying "User Error" when they know they banning people lmao

I hit up the dudes that came first when I requested with IG names.

Damn easy on my inbox and good luck to us all. Shouldn't be too bad of a release right? Lot of websites will have them.

Wait someone let me know did kicksusa and well gosh notify anyone yet? I know its both over
You're better off checking on twitter or something. Chances of someone on NT winning is slim because they probably did not have many pairs to begin with mix with that we're just a fraction of people that want to buy the yeezy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom