ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today we'll see all the raffle loser posts.... Don't worry, I'll be joining you all 
laugh.gif

SOME OF YALL DONT PM ENOUGH.. GIVING MEMBERS A CHANCE TO ASK.. AND WONDER WHY SOME TALK TOO MUCH.. JUST SAYING
I haven't got no love from here but being banned and love from the PB release and shout out to that memeber if he asked id hold him down but the vultures with nothing to contribute ? Naw fam.. Not this release.. Just here hoping i got a baccdoor that works 

Last edited:
I haven't got no love from here but being banned and love from the PB release and shout out to that memeber if he asked id hold him down but the vultures with nothing to contribute ? Naw fam.. Not this release.. Just here hoping i got a baccdoor that works 

I MEEAAANNN.... (NOT ASKING YOU PER SAY BUT) IM OPEN TO A PM WITH A BACKDOOR FOR ADC... BUT IS THIS GOING TO HAPPEN... EEHHH

offered $1200 cash to someone with a confirmed reservation and they said no.

not saying i was close, but people are really gonna stick to that 2k asking price? 
grin.gif

offered $1200 cash to someone with a confirmed reservation and they said no.

not saying i was close, but people are really gonna stick to that 2k asking price? 
grin.gif
I think they will until everyone sees the light and how many are truly out there.

That said... Do you think the OG 750 will rise now?

people right off the bat asking for prices of the greys for the triple blacks. Triple blacks won't touch the first 750's value... ever.. IMO. 

I think they will until everyone sees the light and how many are truly out there.

That said... Do you think the OG 750 will rise now?
OGs will most likely rise a bit. I don't think the blacks will go down in price. They seem a lot more limited than 350s.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom