ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep refreshing my email and got burnt when it was just a niketalk subscription
mean.gif

Thank you, sir. I thought so too. I appreciate the input.
Well, I know you from other threads so I'll give you an honest opinions. Others in here I likely would have trolled. "No bro, gotta add cash if you want the PB" hahaha

IF, IF

I threw my OG 750 DS with everything including receipt.

Is it straight up for black 750?

I'm thinking they should add at least 500?

Opinions?
Down the line it will be a more fair trade but for now I think they'd have to add at least $500 if not closer to a g

Down the line it will be a more fair trade but for now I think they'd have to add at least $500 if not closer to a g
Thank you... I'
ll have to seriously weight my options.

Going back to FC LOL...

It seems a DS TD could go straight up for these black 750s lol...

Crazy pricing

had to double check that email from Kickusa when i read 370 i was like the **** is this

This. Me too. Wtf? I got thrown off earlier when I saw whoever post yeezy 750 pirate black, I was like aren't these 750's not 350's?? Haha. Oh well. Adc is a hope. Has there been any pattern with there release times? I'm pretty sure not though.

Thank you... I'
ll have to seriously weight my options.

Going back to FC LOL...

It seems a DS TD could go straight up for these black 750s lol...

Crazy pricing
Yeah but just wait it out. These prices WILL NOT go up. They will only go down. Don't let the hype control your brain. In a few weeks, you'll have your best value likely.

Optimistic NT members lol...these are limited regardless of who won a raffle. 
laugh.gif

The resale is high out the gate but don't expect it to drop too much. It might drop a little since preorders are always high but these are not remotely close to the 350's.

I would pull the trigger if I don't get a pair on ADC tomorrow for anything below $1500. Might catch a few sellers who want to quick come up but most won't.

Consignment shops already offering $1200 buyouts so take that as a sign.

Optimistic NT members lol...these are limited regardless of who won a raffle. :lol:

The resale is high out the gate but don't expect it to drop too much. It might drop a little since preorders are always high but these are not remotely close to the 350's.
I would pull the trigger if I don't get a pair on ADC tomorrow for anything below $1500. Might catch a few sellers who want to quick come up but most won't.

My limit was 1200 so oh well

How are people who joined this week getting back door links? What do I have to do in order to score these links? Should I make a new NT account with 5 posts?

Optimistic NT members lol...these are limited regardless of who won a raffle. :lol:

Yeah, this is what I'm saying... people think that because people are "winning" raffles on NT translate to their being more inventory. People love to talk on things they don't know for certain.

Kicks LA just opened up the raffle. 

The Yeezy Boost 750 raffle will begin (12/19) and end (12/27). Entries can be submitted in-store at Both Locations
Larchmont (143.N Larchmont) + Montana (1603 Montana Ave.) during
store hours. Entries can be acquired for every $25.00 spent in-store.
Available in Mens 7-13 (Full Sizes Only)
(All purchases made for the raffle will be final).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom