ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just talked to a Nike rep and they said the Multi Flynit Racer restock was a glitch, they don't have any pairs 
mean.gif

Optimistic NT members lol...these are limited regardless of who won a raffle. 
laugh.gif

The resale is high out the gate but don't expect it to drop too much. It might drop a little since preorders are always high but these are not remotely close to the 350's.
I would pull the trigger if I don't get a pair on ADC tomorrow for anything below $1500. Might catch a few sellers who want to quick come up but most won't.

Consignment shops already offering $1200 buyouts so take that as a sign.
Yeah, this is what I'm saying... people think that because people are "winning" raffles on NT translate to their being more inventory. People love to talk on things they don't know for certain.
its not a farfetched indicator though...
083Farfetch'd_Dream.png

Ppl want to be optimistic I know I probably won't get them. But gotta have a alil hope you may get at a reasonable price

Kixsquare sold a FSR Pre-Order for $1800.00 and it went OOS

Today they reposted 3 sizes at $2k and 1 - SZ: 6 at $3k

One spot that plugs me on a Regular for Retail got a FSR said $2500 a pair for VIP's   - They Sold out in 1 day ..gone!

I have dudes asking for $2k so they can sell for 3-4k to clients

Resale after the drop will be $2k and up no less

and $2k being low is being nice about it, it will be ugly

One spot that plugs me on a Regular for Retail got a FSR said $2500 a pair for VIP's   - They Sold out in 1 day ..gone!

Well then retail or bust. Which is bust 2k for adidas naw

Yup I know some guys who have been paid $3-4K per pair from clients who are sourcing pairs now. Size 9 and below will be the worst...i def expect deals lower than 2k tho but they will go quick

I'm surprised there hasn't been a pic or video of these being destroyed in one way shape or form i.e. Dipped in paint, condiments being dropped on them or skated. I'll just wait

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom