ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
*waits for teaser pic of these to bring out the beasts*

I would legit cry laugh if nike just showed the back like that and when they dropped, everyone started tweeting nike all the hate.
What are these 
nerd.gif

Hi Top AM1's?

I do believe Nike would make the Yeezys readily available. And if 11am on Black Friday came and dudes had the option to cop the Adidas or the Nike, 99% of dudes gunning for the nikes,

I would not be surprised if they put them on Nike ID tbh. There's too much money to be made and Nike knows it. Know is the time to do one final cash out on Kanye and move on.
A Yeezy Id.. that would crash Nikes site permanently and it would be the best thing nike has every done.. Blue December.. White Christmas Grey January Teal March Yellow June.. the list goes on..whew.. id be rocking yeezy's for every month of the year.. especially white and grey...
I just need some Space Jam Yeezy 1's and I'm cool.

I think kim kardashian will drop the first picture on her instagram of the "Adidas Yeezi"

- 21 Mill Followers!
- Hype will be crazy!

So wait on it [emoji]9996[/emoji]️

Future of shoes aka Boost midsole prolly. 

All those are are blanket statements that have no meaning whatsoever. I could tweet that I've seen the Yeezi and that it was covered in dog **** and if it got enough RT people would believe it

Future of shoes aka Boost midsole prolly. 

All those are are blanket statements that have no meaning whatsoever. I could tweet that I've seen the Yeezi and that it was covered in dog **** and if it got enough RT people would believe it
I dont know about that future of the sneakers thing but I believe that Theophilus London saw them

Last edited:
they're still making changes to the shoe as of today? If so, no way they get released in 2014.

We the consumers will be the judge of whether these will be "the future of sneakers" this is just one dudes opinion. A dude who is very grateful to the designer. Dude is trying to gas ya'll up. Take a breathe.

Last edited:
Yep, if they are truly making changes there's no way they finalize the design. Or even figure out how they are going to implement the changes in production and manufacturing. 

wish kim was wearing them on that Paper Mag cover...they would have DEF broken the internet! 
Son that would have been marketing genius.

Dat rump + First Kanye Adidas

Poster would have been on every teenage dude's wall.

Sneaker blogger Yoanty posted some days ago that the leaked plane-pictures really are the Adidas Yeezy, claims he knows someone who saw them and he confirmed that they are the same shoe.

Tblake said recently he saw the sneakers at Adidas, didn´t really confirm it was the plane-pic-shoes but said things like "sample stage", "not the colorway releasing first" and "I want the brand to be able to tell the story".

Don´t know the credibility of those two - maybe they do exactly what Adidas wants and lead us in the wrong direction - but just sharing my observations.

the future of shoes 
nerd.gif
the future of shoes better 1.) self lace 2.) get me a female that is shaped like kim 3.) guarantee that i make hit #1 chart topping records..

thats the only way ill call them the future of shoes..lol

the future of shoes better 1.) self lace 2.) get me a female that is shaped like kim 3.) guarantee that i make hit #1 chart topping records..

thats the only way ill call them the future of shoes..lol
And don't forget, Nike still has that BTTF 2015 self-lacing sneaker which is set to drop in a bit... watch them pimp some sort of limited in-store pre-order on the same day that Adidas drops the kanye joint. I know I'd be in line at the NIKE store.

Last edited:

And don't forget, Nike still has that BTTF 2015 self-lacing sneaker which is set to drop in a bit... watch them pimp some sort of limited in-store pre-order on the same day that Adidas drops the kanye joint. I know I'd be in line at the NIKE store.
for the Mags.. nike doesnt want us regular people access to that shoe.. if they release them its going to be like 400 pairs world wide or something less.. they wont release them as GR's (like they should) as expected id see them doing a restock of the platinum yeezy 2's (400 pairs or less) tho.

Sneaker blogger Yoanty posted some days ago that the leaked plane-pictures really are the Adidas Yeezy, claims he knows someone who saw them and he confirmed that they are the same shoe.

Tblake said recently he saw the sneakers at Adidas, didn´t really confirm it was the plane-pic-shoes but said things like "sample stage", "not the colorway releasing first" and "I want the brand to be able to tell the story".

Don´t know the credibility of those two - maybe they do exactly what Adidas wants and lead us in the wrong direction - but just sharing my observations.
Tblake is just another attention seeking clown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom