ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
he mentioned DONDA and said future of shoes

I hope this means kanye made adidas put something very interesting materials in the shoe, I would hope lights because kanye likes glow-in-the dark or possibly adidas rainbow 3M

Boost would be a nice cushion but those just some ideas, could very well use none of the above

Posted in the RO thread

Why would a retailer like sheikh still have these....? OR be sent them....?

nerd.gif
 #NTDetectivesAssemble 
all jokes fam

Last edited:
^dude that is like for 1 pair?
and the odds about yeezys dropping on black fri are practically 0.

Yeezys arent coming 11\28. Yeezis with a high chance are.

Nike got their infra6 dropping, thats their jackpot, and yeezis could be adidas's.

I hope this means kanye made adidas put something very interesting materials in the shoe, I would hope lights because kanye likes glow-in-the dark or possibly adidas rainbow 3M

Boost would be a nice cushion but those just some ideas, could very well use none of the above
These are pretty cool. What adidas are these ?

Nike got their infra6 dropping, thats their jackpot
people act like it would be a great idea too

dummies don't even get it, if yeezy's (theoretically) dropped on black friday that is competition to their infrared 6's

it would only hurt their own sales, this is why nike spaces out their drops

I think tblake is being honest. Dude has miAdidas photo print fluxes, which aren't available yet and seems to know his stuff

I'm sure he's seen something

I think tblake is being honest. Dude has miAdidas photo print fluxes, which aren't available yet and seems to know his stuff

I'm sure he's seen something
Tblakes been hooking it up with solid info for the last couple years so I'm personally gonna go with what he's said until proven otherwise

dummies don't even get it, if yeezy's (theoretically) dropped on black friday that is competition to their infrared 6's

Nike got their infra6 dropping, thats their jackpot, and yeezis could be adidas's.

View media item 1258222

View media item 1258348

its actually the exact opposite

Nike drops their shoes in tiers so that when you miss out on the high profile shoe, you settle on the lower tier shoe

It's why when there's high profile Jordan releases, there is usually a NSW release that comes out the same day in a similar Colorway.

Not that the Infrareds need any help to sell tho. But the people who miss out on a proposed Yeezy retro will just go harder for the infrareds.

Besides, Retros and Yeezys aren't about the money for Nike. They are about brand image and having a certain number people miss out so they're even hungrier for the next release.​

View media item 1257832

:smokin

Taste the rainbow.

Last edited:

its actually the exact opposite

Nike drops their shoes in tiers so that when you miss out on the high profile shoe, you settle on the lower tier shoe

It's why when there's high profile Jordan releases, there is usually a NSW release that comes out the same day in a similar Colorway.

Not that the Infrareds need any help to sell tho. But the people who miss out on a proposed Yeezy retro will just go harder for the infrareds.

Besides, Retros and Yeezys aren't about the money for Nike. They are about brand image and having a certain number people miss out so they're even hungrier for the next release.​

anytime dude they set the amount right (both gr) both will sell out instantly cause of that ye influence. we sneaker guys are a small bunch anyway and chances are we influence new prospects that look at whats on our feet, then they get hooked and new sneaker people are born, new customers, new demand, you know​

curious, what was the lower tier released with/during the yeezy 2 drop?

I bought my solar 2's and military 4's the same day :D

Really weird how Theophilus London got so buddy buddy with kanye's camp. As of a year and a half ago he was just a London rapper with a really nice Air Jordan collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom