ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
SMH. Those were photoshops, bruh. Do people ever actually read posts or just do a very light skim? I guess this question goes without saying.
Relax its not that serious, as you can see I wrote in the reply "I think" so it seems you are skimming through posts, it looked like the person who posted the catalog put that it was from Adidas UK website. But everyone ignored it and kept it moving.

Probably wishful thinking on my part, but what are the chances of the Yeezy Season 1 Invitation jacket being some sort of RSVP/voucher to be able to purchase the Boosts come 2/28?

I received a jacket here in Las Vegas when I went to the live stream last week. Not really my steez but I've been holding off on selling it for hopes of it being a way to purchase the shoes.

Thanks and congrats to everyone who has gotten their pairs so far.

daduntsh.gif

Heads up! For those who don't have pairs and posting pic's of sites .... You do understand you're helping those who aren't here to help others. I would suggest PM'ing those who are reg members-

I'm just saying-
LOL PLEASE *****

This dude is one of the biggest hypocrites on this entire forum, hes not here to "Help" anyone out. 

Last edited:
Relax its not that serious, as you can see I wrote in the reply "I think" so it seems you are skimming through posts, it looked like the person who posted the catalog put that it was from Adidas UK website. But everyone ignored it and kept it moving.
Guess you clearly thought wrong. I love how people always shoot in with random BS information then get defensive when their misinformation is corrected.

BTW, saw a cool edit on IG with a mix of the Yeezy 2 and 3.
View media item 1404848
I guess this will be part of a future colorway in a few pages as well for people that clearly can't read.

From the style.com interview with Ye
So when’s it going to be in stores?

We’re going to do some injections within the next three months. The camouflage pieces will be out within the next three months. I want to point out one thing to all the people who only work in fashion and don’t really take full consideration of this thing called the real world. People say, “Hey, Kanye, you’re going against all odds.” And I say, wait a second, the shoes sold out within the first 10 minutes. 9,000 shoes. So everyone, the odds are with me. The people are with me. Now it’s up to you to choose whether or not I’m chic enough to sit at your dinner table. And I could give a **** about your dinner table, by the way. I’ve got my own petrified Rick Owens table in my house. Is that chic enough?
http://www.style.com/trends/fashion/2015/kanye-west-adidas-originals-interview

that's a lot of people on here... they act like they're here to help out, but behind close doors there beating people over the head :lol:

So TURE even when well known resellers like alp and 160 get theirs they don't come in here playing high and mighty. They slide that work into the sig and keeps it moving. Those are resellers I can respcet in the forum.

I can care less personally what someone does with what they paid for imo.... In terms of them being a reseller in the first place

From the style.com interview with Ye

So when’s it going to be in stores?

We’re going to do some injections within the next three months. The camouflage pieces will be out within the next three months. I want to point out one thing to all the people who only work in fashion and don’t really take full consideration of this thing called the real world. People say, “Hey, Kanye, you’re going against all odds.” And I say, wait a second, the shoes sold out within the first 10 minutes. 9,000 shoes. So everyone, the odds are with me. The people are with me. Now it’s up to you to choose whether or not I’m chic enough to sit at your dinner table. And I could give a **** about your dinner table, by the way. I’ve got my own petrified Rick Owens table in my house. Is that chic enough?
http://www.style.com/trends/fashion/2015/kanye-west-adidas-originals-interview

So he is saying there were 9k pairs allocated for NY...

Sooooooooo you're saying there is a chance? ::Llyod Christmas voice::

Now we are hoping again to get a pair for retail on the 28th
eyes.gif
  and probably will get smacked right in the face on the 28th 
frown.gif

I literally cringe everytime i read an interview or see him say anything.

I really wonder how people can idolize a dude like this sometimes.

There's cool collected confidence

There's a sorta swaggery Arrogance

Then there's that aura of general dickheadedness.

Why the **** would having a designer dinner table make you a fashion designer.

Why the **** would owning something by a designer make you a designer.

That's me though. 

Last edited:
so what i got from that interview. like i said he wants to bring high fashion to the masses looks like adidas wants to cash in on the hype train on this first installment of yeezy season 1. so if they don't over produce and lower prices for yeezy season 2 its going to be time for another rant.

but business sense i can't understand make 1 shirt for a 100 profit or make 10 shirts for a 100 profit. I'm not in that boat so its not something i understand

Well there you go straight from the source!

9k pairs in New York

We gonna be swimming in pairs come global release still won't be easy so don

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom