It's like there's no middle ground.

If you like Kanye, you idolize him

If you don't like him, you're a hater

and
mean.gif
at folks thinking about paying double retail

LOL PLEASE *****

View media item 1404845

This dude is one of the biggest hypocrites on this entire forum, hes not here to "Help" anyone out. 

TRYING To put me on blast LOLZ not gonna work home boy

Andddddddddddddddddd That was for My RED OCTOBERS ! $3,500 ! DS is a great price ~ 8)
Check the date :stoneface:

View media item 1402594AView media item 1402597View media item 1402595View media item 1402596

I got them already and I got them for retail too....

mad because I didn't pay ur rape price ?!?

Last edited:

It's like there's no middle ground.

If you like Kanye, you idolize him

If you don't like him, you're a hater

and
mean.gif
at folks thinking about paying double retail
Yup! I will say though, I could honestly care less about what he says. Also I think it's kind of sad that people cut him down. Aren't were told our whole lives to stand up for what we believe in, say how we feel and not hold anything back? Kanye does exactly that and is hated for it. I may not agree with everything he says but I have a lot of respect for someone that speaks their mind.

If I was NYC I would walk around and offer every single person $700 cash. After these dry up in a few months price should rise quite a bit.

I don't care what anyone says, if your paying anything above retail, its not a steal, your being ripped off.
Anything UNDER retail is a steal.
Damn, I knew these would start going for stupid prices, people using them as trade bait.
Im salty and I haven't even had the chance to get a pair yet, but still, they're shoes, they should be worn, not used as tokens in some big game of monopoly.

i read the style interview and 
roll.gif
 at the part where he talks about his influences and the dog with the broken ankle.

i think he has a vision and an ultimate goal and its not going to happen now but he wants to or it will happen eventually.

he keeps saying he wishes the jacket were cheaper, he wishes the boosts were cheaper and widely available. i think this means that once he gains ground and respect these thing will happen...eventually. but not now. 

he could also be covering his *** to avoid looking like a hypocrite about his wants and needs for THE PEOPLE, by putting low key blame on adidas.

he wants to be H&M ultimately. he wants people to be able to wear fashionable clothes that can pass as high fashion at cheaper price. but its not happening yet whether thats his fault or not. 

and thats not going to happen overnight nor will it happen with his first products. 

roll.gif
 at the part where he talks about his influences and the dog with the broken ankle.

i think he has a vision and an ultimate goal and its not going to happen now but he wants to or it will happen eventually.

he keeps saying he wishes the jacket were cheaper, he wishes the boosts were cheaper and widely available. i think this means that once he gains ground and respect these thing will happen...eventually. but not now. 

he could also be covering his *** to avoid looking like a hypocrite about his wants and needs for THE PEOPLE, by putting low key blame on adidas.

he wants to be H&M ultimately. he wants people to be able to wear fashionable clothes that can pass as high fashion at cheaper price. but its not happening yet whether thats his fault or not. 

and thats not going to happen overnight nor will it happen with his first products. 
He wants to have his own line under himself. He just doesn't have the money for it imo.

And maybe he does wish it was cheaper, seeing how he has no control over the price.

Got some info for ya...

I was able to sit in on a Adidas conference and found out some stuff

PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THIS INFO CAN CHANGE!!!!

Expect the next wave of yeezy to release via the app also

And it will be sold from Adidas stores only

And just a heads up Staten Island people

That store WILL NOT RECIEVE ANY PAIRS

The store volume is 1.5 mil it's a very low end Adidas store so they won't carry it but if by some miracle they do it will be literally a single size run

And you know employees will eat that up

Also online Adidas release was discussed and in the works they are just afraid of the site crashing as it will so they may hold off on the online drop for a while and go with the app only

Other interesting things were the shoe was slated for the November drop as Kanye mentioned in a concert

But when the samples came back he wasn't happy with the shoe aparently the shape was off and he had Adidas scrap the entire thing and start over

Which is a testament to how much control Adidas has given him

Also the allstar drop was a rush and was literally the first batch of pairs made of the final product period

Got some info for ya...

The store volume is 1.5 mil it's a very low end Adidas store so they won't carry it but if by some miracle they do it will be literally a single size run

Also online Adidas release was discussed and in the works they are just afraid of the site crashing as it will so they may hold off on the online drop for a while and go with the app only

Other interesting things were the shoe was slated for the November drop as Kanye mentioned in a concert

But when the samples came back he wasn't happy with the shoe aparently the shape was off and he had Adidas scrap the entire thing and start over

Also the allstar drop was a rush and was literally the first batch of pairs made of the final product period
They still won't believe you or me 
laugh.gif

Got some info for ya...

Did they ask you about your pair that you resold?

i guess thats good news for those waiting.

im from staten island thats funny, makes me happier i got mine already.

also happy i dont have to deal with that app again.. it barely functioned with half a state....

roll.gif

whats crazy is that while this is all good, it will lead to his ultimate fashion industry downfall. I think he's under estimating the fact that people want his stuff mostly because of how limited it has always been. Sound crazy, but thats how us humans work. If he floods the market, he will lose his mistique. Walking into the adidas store I can see the kind of people picking up their reservations for these boosts and its obvious many of them were there for the resale value.

whats crazy is that while this is all good, it will lead to his ultimate fashion industry downfall. I think he's under estimating the fact that people want his stuff mostly because of how limited it has always been. Sound crazy, but thats how us humans work. If he floods the market, he will lose his mistique. Walking into the adidas store I can see the kind of people picking up their reservations for these boosts and its obvious many of them were there for the resale value.
How? RO, Raf, Wang, etc all flood the market with their designs, Ozweego trainers, Balenciaga Arena's, Geos, all sell out and are produced in pretty good numbers.

I don't care what anyone says, if your paying anything above retail, its not a steal, your being ripped off.
Anything UNDER retail is a steal.
Damn, I knew these would start going for stupid prices, people using them as trade bait.
Im salty and I haven't even had the chance to get a pair yet, but still, they're shoes, they should be worn, not used as tokens in some big game of monopoly.

I agree I'm a person who buys and wears sneakers I feel likes ow sneakers are being hoarded by ppl who don't give a shut and Ty to use them as pawns in a game of chess. I'm praying for the day this sneaker **** leaves the main stream and only the real ones will be here to stay

Got some info for ya...

props for this

i'm wondering if only adidas original stores or all adidas stores..good news nonetheless 

Last edited:
[thread="577854"] [/thread]
This dude is one of the biggest hypocrites on this entire forum, hes not here to "Help" anyone out. 
that's a lot of people on here... they act like they're here to help out, but behind close doors there beating people over the head :lol:

half the dudes on here who bad mouth resellers, are resellers. They only hate them when the miss out. :lol:

If they release app only I hope the range is a little larger than the NY app. maybe let you pick an instate store. I live in Fresno and would drive the 3 hours to LA or SF adidas stores, but if the app denies me I'm SOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom