ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
How? RO, Raf, Wang, etc all flood the market with their designs, Ozweego trainers, Balenciaga Arena's, Geos, all sell out and are produced in pretty good numbers.
guys who started out as high priced fashion designers. Kanye started out by releasing a Nike shoe. Thats what he will forever be known for. He can change that, but not by flooding the market right off the bat. He needs to set the ground work first, then he can make that move. Just like Philip Lim and Alexander Wang with thier Target collections and ****.

If I was NYC I would walk around and offer every single person $700 cash. After these dry up in a few months price should rise quite a bit.

Yeah you do that in NyC and you're gonna find yourself on the ground seeing stars and watching the assailant runs off into the distance with your cash. Lol

Got some info for ya...

I was able to sit in on a Adidas conference and found out some stuff

PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THIS INFO CAN CHANGE!!!!

Expect the next wave of yeezy to release via the app also

And it will be sold from Adidas stores only

And just a heads up Staten Island people

That store WILL NOT RECIEVE ANY PAIRS

The store volume is 1.5 mil it's a very low end Adidas store so they won't carry it but if by some miracle they do it will be literally a single size run

And you know employees will eat that up

Also online Adidas release was discussed and in the works they are just afraid of the site crashing as it will so they may hold off on the online drop for a while and go with the app only

Other interesting things were the shoe was slated for the November drop as Kanye mentioned in a concert

But when the samples came back he wasn't happy with the shoe aparently the shape was off and he had Adidas scrap the entire thing and start over

Which is a testament to how much control Adidas has given him

Also the allstar drop was a rush and was literally the first batch of pairs made of the final product period

The app itself says it will release in other sneaker stores though

Yes I'm aware

However it doesn't state when exactly

Plus for those who scored pairs the footlockers and champs etc... That had them had a TON of Adidas reps there over seeing it

The good thing is Adidas seems to wanna control this the best they can

It can release in other stores but from the conference I was in it was all about Adidas stores only

>im about to drop some serious info

>ill save myself from being called out later by including "nothing set in stone, info can change"

...why even bother? e-props?

The adidas release is app exclusive.

Boutiques when they feel like it. 

The rest of the world is the 28th thru their own outlets, i.e. FTL, Champs, etc...check the locators.

I see we can't have nice things in this thread B

Vamp been dropping good info on many other releases.

Called the WTL was a Gr and gave stock numbers.

Last edited:

whats crazy is that while this is all good, it will lead to his ultimate fashion industry downfall. I think he's under estimating the fact that people want his stuff mostly because of how limited it has always been. Sound crazy, but thats how us humans work. If he floods the market, he will lose his mistique. Walking into the adidas store I can see the kind of people picking up their reservations for these boosts and its obvious many of them were there for the resale value.
Bruh has esp. He can magically tell if people are buying to resell just by looking at em.

If they release app only I hope the range is a little larger than the NY app. maybe let you pick an instate store. I live in Fresno and would drive the 3 hours to LA or SF adidas stores, but if the app denies me I'm SOL.
Exact same boat I'm in.. I live in Jacksonville and the closet Adidas Store is in Orlando which is about 2 hours away. Hoping they still let us reserve it. 

this has probably already been answered, but I cant find it. 

how is the sizing? Im not sure what size I should look for. Im a size 8.5 in jordans which fit fairly snug at that size. Based on what Ive seen so far, I still cant tell if I should look for a size 7 or a size 8. 

thanks in advance. 

Kanye wants to keep his brand name as exclusive as possible. Why would he tarnish his name/brand exclusivity by mass producing his product making it available to everyone. Like one of the members mentioned earlier, when kanye said "who ever wants a pair of yeezy's will eventually get a pair" im sure he meant by his shoe line in general, not the 750 boost in particular. Lets not forget, the reason why his is name is so hyped and big is because of the exclusivity.

this has probably already been answered, but I cant find it. 

how is the sizing? Im not sure what size I should look for. Im a size 8.5 in jordans which fit fairly snug at that size. Based on what Ive seen so far, I still cant tell if I should look for a size 7 or a size 8. 

thanks in advance. 
im curious as well, some ppl mentioned that you should only go 1/2 down then again big sean said anywhere between 1 whole size to 1 1/2

Kanye wants to keep his brand name as exclusive as possible. Why would he tarnish his name/brand exclusivity by mass producing his product making it available to everyone. Like one of the members mentioned earlier, when kanye said "who ever wants a pair of yeezy's will eventually get a pair" im sure he meant by his shoe line in general, not the 750 boost in particular. Lets not forget, the reason why his is name is so hyped and big is because of the exclusivity.

Your just speculating just like everyone else unless he told you personally stop trying to decipher what this man says :lol:

>im about to drop some serious info

>ill save myself from being called out later by including "nothing set in stone, info can change"

...why even bother? e-props?

I see we can't have nice things in this thread B

Vamp been dropping good info on many other releases.

Called the WTL was a Gr and gave stock numbers.

People catchin feelings left and right 

Lol I've given solid info a quite some time now

But hey don't believe me it's really not all that serious at the end of the day just figured I'd shed some light to those about to spend their income tax return on these

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom