ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I took a gut punch on this release, need to clean up and move onto to the 350s, unless there's a restock :nerd:

yea i got knocked out clean with this release smh b .. didnt even get to see the product page .. made me sick to my stomach

I had a chance to grab the grey 750s if I knew about the check out code. O well on to the next release

personally was at the site wondering wtf is happening adding everything to cart but not having anything in it. then i checked and i had 6.7k worth of goods including 350 TDs in. had to remove some and eventually decided on getting just my size in the 750B because by the time i fixed my cart the 350TDs were gone and those were size 9 and 11 too.

makes me wonder. was i ******ed for not just checking at least 1 more pair to cope the expense. but yeah at least more people ate.

despite the added tee, that's still better than how the price is now in the market

No Duplicate orders here

I use diff names n address, payment CC 

just email is the same on 2 orders but ADC don't care like Nike

once Conf hits the inbox, I'm Golden Pony Boy!

yea i got knocked out clean with this release smh b .. didnt even get to see the product page .. made me sick to my stomach
You and me both.

Okay guys it's been real, thanks to the couple of you that tried to help me this relase.

Congrats everyone on their 15 pairs.

0/10000 on YZY releases. I quit

Deuces! 
pimp.gif

Maybe when I get to 200000 reps I'll get someone to teach me your ways, that or I'll just make a new account and cook like Curry.

I grabbed a pair. last night. but wanted those td on yeezy. smh. knew it was too good to be true

Welp today was a pretty hectic Yeezy release day. Tons of salt, but tons cooked as well. Congrats to all who got their pears!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom