ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Considering selling my PB 350's for $700 locally to pay for the 750's. Do you guys think I should try and get more than that? I really want these 750's and am super salty right now.

Shipping confirmation just came for my order from Finishline

Thanks Kanye for paying for my CPA review/Vacation 
roll.gif

So i got through on Adidas France and checked out with US paypal...adidas changed my address to my US address with the country of France. Im on the phone with paypal..anyone have experience with this?

Considering selling my PB 350's for $700 locally to pay for the 750's. Do you guys think I should try and get more than that? I really want these 750's and am super salty right now.

same boat... :smh:

got size 8 PB's, and i really wanted these 750's

4 pairs. Sister hit one at 42nd and I hit at Fordham and on the app. And hit on ADC on the ride to pick those up. See you guys on the release next week.

Didn't get lucky on yeezysupply though.

Last edited:
Manual? I carted but couldnt get to my cart .. would get the splash page every time
Yup.

I was stuck on splash on my laptop. Threw it up randomly on mobile, added to cart, splashed again, waited 25 mins then it finally let me check out at 5:32am, about 3-5 mins before the sold out tweet came out so i was worried.

What does one have to do to get these early links? I'm really doing all I can to make it work on these drops, no bot and no inside intel anyone has given me, just grinding out these links as they come.

what a joke

believe it or not everyone isnt big on 11s, an far from my fave number J for some people

id even take Maroon 6s over those 11s easy for me personally

Reason I bring up 72-10 is its a holiday 11 release and it was massed produced to the ***** and they still sat in malls and online. Shoot, u got a better chance getting struck by lightning than getting yeezys without a bot.

Bro like how are you even supposed to f

personally was at the site wondering wtf is happening adding everything to cart but not having anything in it. then i checked and i had 6.7k worth of goods including 350 TDs in. had to remove some and eventually decided on getting just my size in the 750B because by the time i fixed my cart the 350TDs were gone and those were size 9 and 11 too.

makes me wonder. was i ******ed for not just checking at least 1 more pair to cope the expense. but yeah at least more people ate.

despite the added tee, that's still better than how the price is now in the market
How did you finally see your cart?

Now it's time to buy from the people who can't afford and have to resell when they come in :pimp:

Bring them out in a few months and make even more, word to turtle doves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom